so0otastie

Rank 0
so0otastie
PostedOct 02, 2012 8:37 pm   Last edited by so0otastie on Oct 13, 2012 8:25 am. Edited 1 time in total

Received AP

Received AP but it took a week
Took a long time, missed the tiered spender I wanted. They finally did credit me the points.
Advertisement

darthballs850

Rank 0
darthballs850
PostedOct 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: Spent $50 and got no AP

And when I sent them a ticker asking why, they never responded to it.
so0otastie wrote:
I've bought AP for awhile now. I stopped playing for a year, decided to play again, made a purchase and then never got the AP. When I tried to buy something it said my account has been suspended. I sent in a ticker 3 days ago and they never even responded to me.
I called the credit card company and they said the charge did go through. So am I expected to just give away $50 and get ripped off?
The point was to get the AP in time for the tiered spender, but now the point is mute, the tiered spender that I wanted is over. Im just glad I noticed this before my brother n sister bought ap for their accounts.  

Tell me about it man, I buy AP all the time which helps support the game. I recently bought $100 worth of AP, then got a ton of items through sprite alchemy and web mall. I sent them to my other account and never got them... no joke about 50K gold worth of stuff. My character i sent them from got the mail back and my mail icon was blinking, but i would open it up and I would have no mail. Then after the update last night my items disappeared and they just keep yelling me that they dont know of any incidents like that and that they hope that their words of knowledge would help me out, but they havent done anything for a week. Every time i open a ticket they send me the same message and put my status to resolved...?????? WHAT???? They dont care about their customers man, It's pretty sad for the gaming world.

Quote:
I DON’T THANK HE’S GONNA STOP!!!

deathdoggy102

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedOct 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Did you check if they replied?

I know it is difficult to see that you are either getting ripped off or they are not responding to your tickets. I know they do reply in 24 to 48 hours after you have sent in the ticket. Anyways you should probably check if they actually replied to your ticket. If you just sent it in today then you will not get a reply immediately. This is when you just have to have patience with them. Good luck!!! I hope for the best for you!!!

Server: PONCHEE, Character: Silver102 (Level: 7x), Silver104 (Level: 6x), Silver106 (Level: 4x), XxSilver102 (Level 5x) and Silver105 (Level: 4x)