hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedDec 25, 2012 2:55 am
1.) Spongebob Squarepants

2.) Nope!

3.) Nope~

4.) I've been to Hawaii and the Philippines if those count?

5.) I'd like to see events where players get to compete for the best rank in something and for a event in which people WHO DON'T PAY have a good chance in getting something good too if the event has something to do with brawling. I'd also like events that would require more teamwork I guess? I'm not quite sure about my thoughts.

6.) I dressed up as a punk pirate for Halloween once o:

7.) I expect to see a lot of pirate girls who have skimpy clothing on? Or maybe some cute looking pirates or even better, some classy pirates with a kicking fashion sense Very Happy No, but seriously I expect to see lots of cool pirates to collect and lots of PvP things I can kick butt in ^^

Advertisement

I_Eat_Apple

Rank 0
I_Eat_Apple
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:31 am
1.)Ohhh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Berserker
2.)Have you ever been on a sailboat or boat who primarily moves via wind power?
I don't think so
3.)Have you ever tried out Monster Paradise?
Just downloaded it Very Happy
4.)Have you ever gone to the Caribbean or similar tropical islands?
I'm from Belize if that counts, otherwise I've been to Cancun, I believe that counts
5.)What types of events would you like to see for this game? THIS IS IMPORTANT! Please provide details of events that you liked so we could potentially build them for you.
Events where you could earn free statues or super super rare cards
6.)Have you ever dressed like a pirate for Halloween or for some other fun event?
YES I WAS A PIRATE NINJA, I ALSO DID A DARTH VADER NINJA TOO
7.)What are you expecting from this game? THIS IS IMPORTANT!
FEMALES, and i would like it if persuading pirates were easier

hotea_

Rank 0
hotea_
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:16 am
1.) Ohhh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Nobody o:

2.) Have you ever been on a sailboat or boat who primarily moves via wind power?

Yes

3.) Have you ever tried out Monster Paradise?

Yes ~ I actually play it more frequently than Pirate Maidens (/__o)

4.) Have you ever gone to the Caribbean or similar tropical islands?

Yes ~

5.) What types of events would you like to see for this game? THIS IS IMPORTANT! Please provide details of events that you liked so we could potentially build them for you.

I really liked the last single player event, but I rarely had encounters with the lady boss (even used tonics/chickens!). For the current GvG guild, I do like it (but of course people would like it if they're in a top guild!) My guild is ranked 33 at the moment, and I'm basically the only active member now. So I've been doing some of the GvG by myself, and I feel like a lot of the top guilds have most of the active members of Pirate Maidens already. My guild was ranked 18 for a couple weeks (consistently), and all of a sudden it just sank to 33 within four days. And, with the top guild billboard in the main screen, I feel like the brawl points should be reset, like top guild of the week or w/e (of course not getting rid of their guild level!). Because so far I don't think anybody would be able to surpass Tolaria.

6.) Have you ever dressed like a pirate for Halloween or for some other fun event?

So many times ~

7.) What are you expecting from this game? THIS IS IMPORTANT!

I actually really did not want it to be like Monster Paradise (where you spend money to get really good at the game quick), but I think this game is more for spending money because you can't wink rescue some gold rescue cards. /: I was hoping there would be more rares/super rares you could get from wink rescuing. I've spent some money, and the results from gold rescuing are satisfactory. I just wish you could get more from wink rescuing. Wink

Also, I really like the community message boards on monster paradise. Even though there's no trading in this game, it would be really nice to have a general and strategy section because I haven't really understood this game fully, yet.

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedJan 05, 2013 10:12 am   Last edited by ThesirKyle on Jan 06, 2013 9:08 am. Edited 3 times in total

Sponebob Squarepants

2.) Have you ever been on a sailboat or boat who primarily moves via wind power?

No, I have not.

Yes I have, but it needed a a lot of time to load (probably because of a bad internet conection tough)

No, but I plan to sometime

5.) What types of events would you like to see for this game? THIS IS IMPORTANT! Please provide details of events that you liked so we could potentially build them for you.

I haven't played the game, because I simply can't. But Seasonal events would be nice I quess (a quest with seasonal gits, special cards etc...), and an occasional forum event.

6.) Have you ever dressed like a pirate for Halloween or for some other fun event?

Yup, with caranval.

To also be launched for Android operated devices.

TheRealShrad

Rank 0
TheRealShrad
PostedJan 06, 2013 2:32 am

Shrad has arrived :)

Our guild leader Eclipse ;3

Yes, it involved a lot of pulling ropes and watching out for ye olde widowmakers...

Not yet, dunno if I will.

If Rhodes or Lanzarote (or whatever it's called) counts, yes.

Seasonal events, like christmas giveaways, easter egg hunting, or something else, maybe with special edititions of some pirates (in holiday outfits?)

No, or I was a grim reaper with an "undead Jack Sparrow" mask once many years ago.

Fun times. Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Genesis_Blaze

Rank 0
Genesis_Blaze
PostedJan 14, 2013 2:41 am
Spongebob
Yes!
Yes!
Puerto Rico .... If that counts.
Login, Special Maps(dungeons), and More Raids

Nope
Bountiful Chests

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TimelessHero18

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:16 pm

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

Nope

I have it on my ipod touch, but barely play it, like 1-2 times per week.

nope

Login rewards
More raids

YEP

I was expecting lots of cute anime girls. WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:42 pm
Spongebob Squarepants!!~

Nope, just a motor powered one

Will be trying now o.o

I live in a place full of islands in the tropics.

Let's see. Story making events, treasure hunting would be cool too.

Nope. Sadly I haven't.

I'm expecting this game to be more fun in the future with better updates. And although it is just a mobile game, lots of people will play it. Maybe a better, easier interface in the future.

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Re: [Event] Pirate Maidens Ice Break-Arrr!

Aaaren't you glad you came?
1.)Ohhh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Spongebob Squarepants! : DDDD

2.)Have you ever been on a sailboat or boat who primarily moves via wind power?

Nope. Like wind turbines? D:

3.)Have you ever tried out Monster Paradise?

No. Is it good?

4.)Have you ever gone to the Caribbean or similar tropical islands?

I've only been to Asian countries (apart from Australia). :<

What types of events would you like to see for this game? Please provide details of events that you liked so we could potentially build them for you.

Events where you can gain good pirates. :3

6.)Have you ever dressed like a pirate for Halloween or for some other fun event?

Halloween is lame here. The only time I did was when I was small, and that was with fairy wings.

7.)What are you expecting from this game?

Oh, like a Book 2 or something for each faction, a new storyline.
Wait, that's not what I expect.
I don't really expect much, just something not too cash orientated. More chances to gain 3+ star pirates would be nice.

Do you have zero posts? Maybe just one or two? Now's a good time to bump up that post count a little and let your presence be felt. We might even reward players who start replying! Very Happy

Yes please. ♥