lord_sai

Rank 0
lord_sai
PostedOct 02, 2012 12:34 am

update error

halp please v.v
/data/db/C_item.ini CRC checksum error (-1680681265 !=1500174670) Send.\new_gamedata\data\db\C_Item.ini.bz2 by e-mail to bug@ i get this when i try to update and i went into the db file and yet it was empty anybody know how to fix this?
Advertisement

pyrolord777

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2012 6:44 pm
My friend Dawn is having this exact same problem. Shes reinstalled several times and I even tried comparing our folder properties side by side. Her folder has 1,967 files while mine has 2,033(screenshots and log files excluded). This suggests the updater is leaving out alot of files. Which files exactly I haven't figured out.

As for the "/data/db/C_item.ini " that doesn't exist in my folder either yet I can connect just fine.

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedOct 03, 2012 6:12 am
i took a few hours to try and research this issue it seems that there have been similar issues in the past as somehow some downloads miss downloading files from the host server. one possibility is to run GF through the Grandfantsia.exe and not the launcher.exe this may allow you to play with what files you have available until the next maintenance when hopefully the files you need may need are available in the next patch

i dont know if this will help resolve your issue but it is one option that you can try