PostedOct 01, 2012 10:54 pm
Remove level req plz ty <3<3

Advertisement

spoto92

Rank 0
spoto92
PostedOct 01, 2012 10:55 pm

I agree to an extent

If we did make it were dungeon wasnt lvl specified plvl would be available makeing gold spread out again....and i think makeing MO2 give 10% of what MO1 does so we accualy have a reason to do all 20 would be fine.

Problem with it is...with no lvl limit plvl would happen then afew of the higher lvls that buy AP wouldnt need to cuz plvl...reducing income to game...which is a big no-no to them...

Makeing MO2 give some % of gold would make partys more available instead of dungeon runs also which is a big +....we need less leech runs and more partys.

Makeing MO2 give gold would basicly just suffice for doing 1 run in 10 so gold wouldnt be affected much but it would allow those trying to lvl fast to get exp needed easier.

Also id like to sugest that they make Masterys more aporopriet....3.5mil per point and 7mil per 45mastery add is quiet abit....in all ud see it as over a trill exp for max masterys...i think they should reduce it to 2mil per point at least. makeing it were the people who are only plvling to have something to do during masterys would get done faster as to not influence to much plvling.

Henry990528

Rank 0
Henry990528
PostedOct 01, 2012 10:57 pm
those were good time,when u went into PC, curious, and attacked a spider out of reflex (was a archer, lvl 15) "oh look, its only 8 lvls above me, and a boss too! Oh snap, those 3 ate me x.x"

LichPrince21

Rank 0
LichPrince21
PostedOct 01, 2012 10:59 pm   Last edited by LichPrince21 on Oct 02, 2012 8:10 am. Edited 1 time in total
Henry990528 wrote:
those were good time,when u went into PC, curious, and attacked a spider out of reflex (was a archer, lvl 15) "oh look, its only 8 lvls above me, and a boss too! Oh snap, those 3 ate me x.x"  

lol good times

Ka1sen

Rank 0
Ka1sen
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Re: I agree to an extent

spoto92 wrote:
If we did make it were dungeon wasnt lvl specified plvl would be available makeing gold spread out again....and i think makeing MO2 give 10% of what MO1 does so we accualy have a reason to do all 20 would be fine.

Problem with it is...with no lvl limit plvl would happen then afew of the higher lvls that buy AP wouldnt need to cuz plvl...reducing income to game...which is a big no-no to them...

Makeing MO2 give some % of gold would make partys more available instead of dungeon runs also which is a big +....we need less leech runs and more partys.

Makeing MO2 give gold would basicly just suffice for doing 1 run in 10 so gold wouldnt be affected much but it would allow those trying to lvl fast to get exp needed easier.

Also id like to sugest that they make Masterys more aporopriet....3.5mil per point and 7mil per 45mastery add is quiet abit....in all ud see it as over a trill exp for max masterys...i think they should reduce it to 2mil per point at least. makeing it were the people who are only plvling to have something to do during masterys would get done faster as to not influence to much plvling.  

I like what your saying but I still don't like the idea of removing the Cap 100% then again everyone would just be plvled. Personally I hate the thought of power lv because you don't really learn your class. when i first made my ex-gf's ranger I plvled her to 40 then went... what the Hard do these skills do??? thanks for the support of my idea with increased EXP output from MO2 the gold maybe like 50% so PT gives 150 MO2 is like 75g or something because if we make it the same no reason to have 1 and 2.

LichPrince21

Rank 0
LichPrince21
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:10 pm   Last edited by LichPrince21 on Oct 02, 2012 8:11 am. Edited 1 time in total

Ka1sen wrote:
spoto92 wrote:

I like what your saying but I still don't like the idea of removing the Cap 100% then again everyone would just be plvled. Personally I hate the thought of power lv because you don't really learn your class. when i first made my ex-gf's ranger I plvled her to 40 then went... what the **** do these skills do??? thanks for the support of my idea with increased EXP output from MO2 the gold maybe like 50% so PT gives 150 MO2 is like 75g or something because if we make it the same no reason to have 1 and 2.  

Yea i see what you mean about the plvling but it think about it say a bunch of players get plvld to 40 then they decide to do pvp that bracket will then become even more active then once they have say thier lvl 45 pvp set they could get plvld to 50 which would great because you could have a pvp set and have your masterys plvld for you which = lvl 50-60 pvp brackets becomeing active which would result in a lot of pvpers for each bracket they can also learn to use thier skills why in 40 pvp well that is just my personal oppinion.

Henry990528

Rank 0
Henry990528
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Ka1sen wrote:
spoto92 wrote:

I like what your saying but I still don't like the idea of removing the Cap 100% then again everyone would just be plvled. Personally I hate the thought of power lv because you don't really learn your class. when i first made my ex-gf's ranger I plvled her to 40 then went... what the **** do these skills do??? thanks for the support of my idea with increased EXP output from MO2 the gold maybe like 50% so PT gives 150 MO2 is like 75g or something because if we make it the same no reason to have 1 and 2.  

Yeah, maybe it should be removed 100% maybe instead of ACV at lvl 60 avalible, maybe they make it avalible at lvl 55, so the pplayers can have a look at what they are in for in the future. Also, i agree to adding gold to MO2 but it would be nice to increase MO1 to 10 MOs and decrease MO2 to 10 MOs. Yes, 50% gold on MO1 for MO2 will be nice indeed.

The idea of Pvp is nice, but they should create penalties for the really OP players in PvP, like, say a 10% atk speed, def and dmg decrease depending on the fortifications so people dont rage quit the battlefeilds. Also decrease PvP armor and weapon cost...its becomeing a pain for meto get enough PvP point to buy them while getting my butt whupped by highly fortifyed players when they are overally less skilled than me.

scarfaceguns

Rank 0
scarfaceguns
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:14 pm
Removing level cap will not happen unfortunately, it promotes AP spending on charms and gems etc without having to plv, so its very unlikely their gonna want to lose some AP sales, the only thing i think they should do to keep some of you gaia ppl happy is MAKING mo 02 unlimited like it was suppose to, at least then nobody can actually get a big plv boost and it will be sure to promote dungeon partys.

Ka1sen

Rank 0
Ka1sen
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:16 pm

LichPrince21 wrote:
Ka1sen wrote:
spoto92 wrote:

Yea i see what you mean about the plvling but it think about it say a bunch of players get plvld to 40 then they decide to do pvp that bracket will then become even more active then once they have say thier lvl 45 pvp set they could get plvld to 50 which would great because you could have a pvp set and have your masterys plvld for you which = lvl 50-60 pvp brackets becomeing active which would result in a lot of pvpers for each bracket they can also learn to use thier skills why in 40 pvp well that is just my personal oppinion.  

Not going to lie I didn't read all that but if those people got Plvled they clearly have money so buy AP or something else like have an Alt and already have like +15 weapons. Where is the fun of going into an active PvP fighting full +15? I already fight that on my 77 PP and sometimes on my 40 Sin. they get the armor okay but then they just +9-+15 it no problem thanks to the stuff they have. either MFI from AP or the Gold they have from Alts.

Henry990528

Rank 0
Henry990528
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:29 pm
I'm just putting forth a new idea.
To try to keep dungeon runs (one person running the dungeon while the rest sit at entrance), the party must include at least 1 warrior class, 1 priest class, and 1 mage or archer class before they are allowed to enter. All players must be within 5 levels within each other. All members must have hit the final boss at least once to get credit. (to prevent stealth runs).
Example of a ACV party: 1 Level 67 warlord, 1 Level 66 Prophet, 1 Level 70 Archmage.

Open to opinions, just keep the REALLY mean and scathing thought to yourself. I'm fine with normal remarks and opinions, just don't be mean about the way you express it