Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
PostedOct 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Tell me what u think

Whats up guys i just made my first Sigg Tell me what u guys think or if i need a bit more work and i know this is not the place to post this but i did anyway Very Happy
[img]
Advertisement

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedOct 01, 2012 10:14 pm
I can see you are working with cutting out specific shapes in your siggies. For a first siggy it is not bad at all. Try picking a more define image next time and add your own effects to it if it doesn't have one or you want to put more on it. Also the background needs more.Overall though good progress. Wait until you receive critique from more experienced and skilled people when it comes to siggys like GirlBlunder, Arachnea, and Bl4ckd3mon.

Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
PostedOct 01, 2012 10:21 pm
lightspeed11 wrote:
I can see you are working with cutting out specific shapes in your siggies. For a first siggy it is not bad at all. Try picking a more define image next time and add your own effects to it if it doesn't have one or you want to put more on it. Also the background needs more.Overall though good progress. Wait until you receive critique from more experienced and skilled people when it comes to siggys like GirlBlunder, Arachnea, and Bl4ckd3mon.  
Thx Bro ill work on it Smile

xlJ31Glx

Rank 3
xlJ31Glx
PostedOct 02, 2012 3:09 am

Re: Tell me what u think

Luis.Mejia wrote:

Very nice indeed my friend, I love the effect of the peeling background, really adds to it. It might be nice to add a little drop shadow on the IGN just to make it stick out a little more though I'm not a signature makers so could be wrong.

Keep up to good work mate, from what I've seen on from other signature makers, the more they try, the better then get. Though that has to be one of the best first time signatures I've seen. Really looking forward to some of your other stuff if you continue.

I'm here to help, if you have a problem please message me.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedOct 02, 2012 8:06 am
Making a signature is more than just googling an image and slapping text on it. Taking something from deviantart is also frowned upon.

That aside, you have stretched Deadpool and made him misshapen and also managed to save a lovely piece of art in a low quality to make it grainy.

Everyone has to start somewhere, and most people start off where you have. I wish you good luck with your future siggies.

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedOct 02, 2012 11:36 am
GirlBlunder wrote:
Making a signature is more than just googling an image and slapping text on it. Taking something from deviantart is also frowned upon.

That aside, you have stretched Deadpool and made him misshapen and also managed to save a lovely piece of art in a low quality to make it grainy.

Everyone has to start somewhere, and most people start off where you have. I wish you good luck with your future siggies.  

Yep, could tell it was ripped first instant I saw it.

I'd recommend you to download GIMP, or Photoshop (30d free trial) if you haven't already. Just google them if you're interested.

Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
PostedOct 02, 2012 6:03 pm
Thx Guys i love the feedback u guys give me Very Happy i could use some more feedback so i can get good at making more signature