Author Message

ClevelandFamily

Rank 3
ClevelandFamily
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
886
Location
Denmark
PostedNov 06, 2012 5:36 am
IGN: MrShireno
Quote: NoRemorse!
Render: Something anime style (k project thats the anime)

Thanks to jaxsan for the awesome signature! #SUPERVIPLEADINGGS
Advertisement

pipiopop

Rank 5
pipiopop
Joined
18 Aug 2011
Posts
4072
Location
Defend the Netherlands
PostedNov 06, 2012 4:13 pm
Shivuu wrote:
pipiopop wrote:
since shivuu was first i made his first
and finnaly

OrbenS ur the next one!


so here's your siggy shivuu
i hope you like it  

Thank you , pipiopop itz awesome siggy Very Happy i love it Very Happy  


very good to hear that.

iam now making yours OrbenS but i worked about an hour on it
and it just isnt how i want it to be Sad
so i will just start over and see what i can get out of it Very Happy
i just dont like the colors i guess

so orbens.... it will be done soon Very Happy

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
Joined
15 May 2010
Posts
3619
Location
Kalix Sweden
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:38 am
pipiopop wrote:
Shivuu wrote:
pipiopop wrote:
since shivuu was first i made his first
and finnaly

OrbenS ur the next one!


so here's your siggy shivuu
i hope you like it  

Thank you , pipiopop itz awesome siggy Very Happy i love it Very Happy  


very good to hear that.

iam now making yours OrbenS but i worked about an hour on it
and it just isnt how i want it to be Sad
so i will just start over and see what i can get out of it Very Happy
i just dont like the colors i guess

so orbens.... it will be done soon Very Happy  

Okey Defend Smile

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 07, 2012 2:37 pm
xLMrCr4zy


Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/1zlzlli.png[/IMG]



@Pipo, ga nou youtube filmpjes kijke hoe je beter kan worden >_<

Shivuu

Rank 0
Shivuu
Joined
08 Mar 2011
Posts
116
Location
Fun City India
PostedNov 08, 2012 9:44 am
zReflex wrote:
xLMrCr4zy


Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/1zlzlli.png[/IMG]



@Pipo, ga nou youtube filmpjes kijke hoe je beter kan worden >_<  

WOAH WOAH 2 siggies <3
Thank You Reflex Very Happy Itz Awesome too Very Happy
TY both of u Again Very Happy Very Happy

<marquee behavior="alternate" "scrollamount="1">Previously ! was just <a>Tharki</a> But Now, ! Becomes Cr4zy too :twisted:</marquee>

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
3453
Location
Texas United States
PostedNov 08, 2012 11:54 am
zReflex wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
pipiopop wrote:
LOOL XD i suck so hard VS reflex QQ

anyway its just for my practice Very Happy  


Ask Reflex for tips he is surprisingly pretty good. Also, look in other shops see what images and background people like. All about practice. Good luck . Everytime you learn something.  



Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28ssbhv.png[/IMG]
 


Wow , thanks for the siggy Reflex ^_^ , I like the effects on it. Why did you pick a girl though XD , it is fine just curious X)

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 08, 2012 11:56 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
pipiopop wrote:
LOOL XD i suck so hard VS reflex QQ

anyway its just for my practice Very Happy  


Ask Reflex for tips he is surprisingly pretty good. Also, look in other shops see what images and background people like. All about practice. Good luck . Everytime you learn something.  



Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28ssbhv.png[/IMG]
 


Wow , thanks for the siggy Reflex ^_^ , I like the effects on it. Why did you pick a girl though XD , it is fine just curious X)  

cuz ur american Very Happy

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
3453
Location
Texas United States
PostedNov 08, 2012 12:01 pm
zReflex wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
pipiopop wrote:
LOOL XD i suck so hard VS reflex QQ

anyway its just for my practice Very Happy  


Ask Reflex for tips he is surprisingly pretty good. Also, look in other shops see what images and background people like. All about practice. Good luck . Everytime you learn something.  



Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28ssbhv.png[/IMG]
 


Wow , thanks for the siggy Reflex ^_^ , I like the effects on it. Why did you pick a girl though XD , it is fine just curious X)  

cuz ur american Very Happy  


Good enough reason for me.

pipiopop

Rank 5
pipiopop
Joined
18 Aug 2011
Posts
4072
Location
Defend the Netherlands
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:18 pm
i appreciate it that you want to help me with my siggy shop but....

can i remind you its my siggy shop?

no single offence....

and yush i will watch on youtube if i have time.... but i dont have so much time....

cuz i haz a very buzzy life QQ

pipiopop

Rank 5
pipiopop
Joined
18 Aug 2011
Posts
4072
Location
Defend the Netherlands
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:36 pm
OrbenS is finally done Very Happy

hope you like it i like it more then the first one....




Code:
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/4ralna.png[/IMG]

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: