LionDM

Rank 3
LionDM
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:16 am

Time To Say Goodbye

Lion is Quitting DWO
Well DWO, it's been fun. But my time has come to quit the game... for 2 reasons. First due to my real life requiring more of my time that I would otherwise spend playing. And secondly because I've just lost the passion to continue playing hardcore and being so involved with it as I have been for the past 2 years.

Yes this is happening. I will be on once in a while for gardening in Wei, which I enjoy mostly because I get to talk with my guildmates. SPHINX is now under new leadership and will continue in their efforts to be great in all modes.

Thank you everyone for your friendships and all the laughs and good times. It's been an honor to serve this community.... and I wish everyone great luck in their real lives.

Keep watering my plants!!

Shout out to SPHINX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Left: sandeep, Urijah, Satsugai, DarthChay, Lion, MartialLaw (seated), Panpan, Banhbao, StormWind, NhatMinh, Muhyul
Also shout out to all former SPHINX members, also RawLegacy, GoofTroop, Einherjar, risorial, kyubichibichibichibichibichibichibichibichan. You were all my closest allies in this community and also the reason I've stuck with the game for so long.

Free Knights Shamrock!!!

Pulsar, you should stop talking to the community like you're a WhiteKnight on a HIGH HORSE. I know you have intelligence, and a wealth of game knowledge and skill, but you STINK of ARROGANCE and you're capable of being a higher quality person in this community, I'm sure of it.

CalinION keep getting scammed bro I love your threads!

GM's I am grateful for your service to the community and to me for having me as GS, but PLEASE get rid of those pre-written text responses to players that send tickets. Work more to treat the community like names and not like numbers. If you screw up on promo payouts, don't reward them with more payouts, ROLLBACK the game to fix the mistake. Please PLAY THE GAME with the community, and work aggressively to get that red ring back and max ping lowered so this game can be played more seriously, as it was intended to. And fix the **** item mall so ppl can spend money more freely!

To the community as a whole: Be nicer to each other and put in more effort to help others the player base will grow. I was nice and helpful to just about everyone and I had a nice lil career here for myself with plenty of friends and matches to play because of that. If I was able to do it, I know any of you can, too.

I wanna give a special thanks to Kaliayev, Pan, Yurisaki, and again to my guildmates for helping me learn the game and improve my skills.

/bye

Advertisement

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:23 am
Gonna miss you lion Sad

But I understand,I have been there.
Some times you look around and ask yourself"what am I still doing this for?"

But if you have made some close freind's it was worth it I think.

But in case you come back I urge you not to get rid of everything,and at least give some stuff to a trusted freind or two who will return it to you.
I first met you in the first scenerio (Caoning introduced you to me)
One of my goals was to become a master crafter like you.
I never reached that goal,but It was fun trying.

And I will always enjoy your sense of humour.

Take care.
Wish you only happiness in your life.

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:26 am
see you watering plants next week

This is why I don't play DWO

Mahlowlicious

Rank 1
Mahlowlicious
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:28 am

:O

For once, i'm not gonna say, "See you next week" because you're a genuine guy.

Sorry for wronging you in the past >< And I hope you have good time IRL.

QQ Farewell to one of the better people in this community.

/swear

Mahlowlicious

Rank 1
Mahlowlicious
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:29 am

Re: Time To Say Goodbye

Lion is Quitting DWO
LionDM wrote:

Free Knights Shamrock!!!

[color=darkblue]Pulsar, you should stop talking to the community like you're a
WhiteKnight on a HIGH HORSE. I know you have intelligence, and a wealth of game knowledge and skill, but you STINK of ARROGANCE and you're capable of being a higher quality person in this community, I'm sure of it.

I forgot to say, "Lol@this"

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
A "snowy" place in Florida, United States
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:34 am
Take care in real life, Lion! =(

• You had this sense of energy and humor that you always shared with us on the forums.
  • You held some fun, hilarious events and suggested ideas.
  • You actively promoted capture/destroy games.

I enjoyed fighting your team even though you destroyed me with your I.Spear. It's a shame I couldn't play against you guys more often. =X

All I want to say is thank you, good luck, and come sneak a funny post sometimes. =)

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:35 am
Obligatory "see you next week".

miked555

Rank 3
miked555
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:49 am
Sad

Sad day for us. Yea you were one of the better ones. Great battles I had with you. Always knew it would be a fair battle when it came to you and your guild. When I seen your faces come up on the screen I had a smile and a sense of relief that there would be no funny stuff, just good old war. Yes you promoted capture and that was great. Good Luck and I hope to see you back soon and more often.

May the force be with you.

thnguyen8292

Rank 5
thnguyen8292
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:47 am
YES! Blue LionDM is leaving, time to bring back the Red LionDM!

HellStormTitan

Rank 3
HellStormTitan
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:58 am
Oh man, sad to see this thread happening, definitely in my eyes THE most respectable player on this thread/forum.

Come on for SDs some time at-least, I do enjoy teaming up with you and your guild Smile

- Credit to Blame - GS ChaoRa.BH1 - Style name: Fengbao - Master of War Blades -