Zylinia

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:03 am

I've Been Waiting for This Moment...

for a loooooonngg time
although it was a slow process [had the game for a weekish] the goal has been reached:

TOTAL TIME PLAYED
24H 43M

Recon 149,431

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Advertisement

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:04 am
ehm, i dun get it....

Zylinia

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:07 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
ehm, i dun get it....  

da sniper i unlocked
ive been trying to get it as soon as i started to play the game

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:22 am
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
ehm, i dun get it....  

da sniper i unlocked

whats special about it? whats the game anyway?

go more in-depth if you are typing on totaly unrelated forum, lol

Zylinia

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:32 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
ehm, i dun get it....  

da sniper i unlocked

well this is prolly irrelevant to the aeria forums but the game is called "Battlefield 3"
its one of the newer fps games that was released late last year along with modern warfare 3
If you have the settings all the way up; it looks absolutely beautiful but the thing is it has a MASSIVE system requirements so ya >_>
well...bout the gun; compared to all the other snipers - this one that i unlocked has the most damage and fastest bullet speed; a much bigger 1hko rate
most of the time; snipers dont 1 hit too much past 40 meters [plus theres bullet dropage] unless its a headshot.
to balance out the game and make all the guns pree much equal, they developers tried to make it so that snipers cant 1 shot 100% of the time even at close range
ya....
thats pree much it....
if you have a decent pc you should play with us [the Ultimate members and some other peeps :3 ]

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:34 am
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
ehm, i dun get it....  

da sniper i unlocked

well this is prolly irrelevant to the aeria forums but the game is called "Battlefield 3"
its one of the newer fps games that was released late last year along with modern warfare 3
If you have the settings all the way up; it looks absolutely beautiful but the thing is it has a MASSIVE system requirements so ya >_>
well...bout the gun; compared to all the other snipers - this one that i unlocked has the most damage and fastest bullet speed; a much bigger 1hko rate
most of the time; snipers dont 1 hit too much past 40 meters [plus theres bullet dropage] unless its a headshot.
to balance out the game and make all the guns pree much equal, they developers tried to make it so that snipers cant 1 shot 100% of the time even at close range
ya....
thats pree much it....
if you have a decent pc you should play with us [the Ultimate members and some other peeps :3 ]  

I am not amurican Razz

and prolly costs a lot, my fiancee would kill me if i spent any more on gaming, besides i need to spend dem 30 dollas on War Z soon xD

Da bes game bro Smile

Zylinia

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:37 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
ehm, i dun get it....  

da sniper i unlocked

ya....
thats pree much it....

I am not amurican Razz

and prolly costs a lot, my fiancee would kill me if i spent any more on gaming, besides i need to spend dem 30 dollas on War Z soon xD

Da bes game bro Smile  

XD
im not merican either Surprised

k ill look into dat game you suggested; might as well get that while im buying cs:go

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:39 am
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
Zylinia wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
ehm, i dun get it....  

da sniper i unlocked

ya....
thats pree much it....

I am not amurican Razz

Da bes game bro Smile  

XD
im not merican either Surprised

k ill look into dat game you suggested; might as well get that while im buying cs:go  

ABBA bettur den CSGO Razz

just need ban areia, sell to Valve Razz