Author Message

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedOct 04, 2012 4:36 pm
*sneaks into my thread*
Finally finished my signature for myself


*sneaks away to make more siggies for people*

Advertisement

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedOct 04, 2012 6:01 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
*sneaks into my thread*
Finally finished my signature for myself


*sneaks away to make more siggies for people*  


very nice Very Happy

just remember practice makes perfect, keep making em if you can Very Happy

,,, the more i make, the more better/faster i get Razz

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedOct 05, 2012 8:20 am
NGBanHammer wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
*sneaks into my thread*
Finally finished my signature for myself


*sneaks away to make more siggies for people*  


very nice Very Happy

just remember practice makes perfect, keep making em if you can Very Happy

,,, the more i make, the more better/faster i get Razz  


Believe me I am working on them. I actually have quite a few peoples done just working on finding a nice font. and more piggies for Battledash

hiya61

Rank 3
hiya61
Joined
05 May 2012
Posts
1501
Location
Under my bed in Canada
PostedOct 07, 2012 5:56 pm
Q.Q not sure if u got my message so just gonna do it here

Request Format
Name: -FrostFang-
Guild: Todesengel
Gender (for those of you that don't end up giving me a render): Male
Quote: Work Hard, Play Hard
Render: (please give me an image you want. I am not good at picking them out for myself just yet) http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/185/3/0/fairy_tail_sig_natsu_x_happy_by_natsudrgonil-d3kyu47.png
Colors: Any colour is fine for me purple/blue looks nice though
Any additional information: If u could on the top left hand corner try to put my guild there, and where it says happy and natsu, if possible, write my name there

Btw, how to u get the bar siggy thing under signatuer x_x

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedOct 07, 2012 6:07 pm
hiya61 wrote:
Q.Q not sure if u got my message so just gonna do it here

Request Format
Name: -FrostFang-
Guild: Todesengel
Gender (for those of you that don't end up giving me a render): Male
Quote: Work Hard, Play Hard
Render: (please give me an image you want. I am not good at picking them out for myself just yet) http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/185/3/0/fairy_tail_sig_natsu_x_happy_by_natsudrgonil-d3kyu47.png
Colors: Any colour is fine for me purple/blue looks nice though
Any additional information: If u could on the top left hand corner try to put my guild there, and where it says happy and natsu, if possible, write my name there

Btw, how to u get the bar siggy thing under signatuer x_x  


I saw your message from my phone. I was without internet for 2 days on my laptop.

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:21 am
Update on the original post. Please read if you are still waiting on a signature from me or would like to request one.

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedOct 16, 2012 4:55 pm
Requested by pm



Will be working on all the requests this week

Ikarus.

Rank 0
Joined
17 Sep 2012
Posts
2
Location
Ä°stanbul Turkey
PostedOct 17, 2012 4:10 am   Last edited by Ikarus. on Oct 19, 2012 5:19 am. Edited 3 times in total
Name: Brave.
Guild: AVENGERS
Gender (for those of you that don't end up giving me a render): Male
Quote: Ciritimin önüne geçme
Render: (please give me an image you want. I am not good at picking them out for myself just yet) : http://www.deviantart.com/?offset=168#/d5by9q2 Please use this picture =]
Colors: the color of fire
Any additional information: In a private message signature can

blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
Joined
16 Apr 2009
Posts
2161
Location
Were going to Candy Mountain!! Canada
PostedOct 17, 2012 7:15 am
Name: TickleMeSyco
Guild: LOST
Gender (for those of you that don't end up giving me a render):
Quote:
Render: (please give me an image you want. I am not good at picking them out for myself just yet) http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/#/d5i5nvc Please use this picture =]
Additional info: Please put my name like, going across his chest, so that the words in the background are not covered

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedOct 17, 2012 3:02 pm
Premades are up. Everyone's signatures will be completed by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: