synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedOct 04, 2012 9:50 am
If Requiem doesn't start up in DKO with MPure as the leader then I'll be looking for another guild. And so far, first glance, Defiance is looking nice.(Having not seen anything from an in-game perspective)

And yeah, I think Bryan just enjoys confrontation...

Advertisement

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedOct 04, 2012 10:44 am   Last edited by MPure on Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am. Edited 1 time in total
synster14 wrote:
If Requiem doesn't start up in DKO with MPure as the leader  

I have some ideas which should be quite fun if I don't start something, so fear not!

As far as Requiem goes, maybe. If various friends show interest(which some have) and other KH players appear, definitely!

I'm indecisive because of class restrictions, and, if I'm going to put someone in my place then I better be sure that I'm going to enjoy the game, and not leave said person hung to dry.

It usually only takes me half an hour, and I'll definitely have decided by the time we arrive at that point.

Anyhow i'm frequently on meebo

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedOct 04, 2012 10:52 am
MPure wrote:
synster14 wrote:
If Requiem doesn't start up in DKO with MPure as the leader  

I have some ideas which should be quite fun if I don't start something, so fear not!

As far as Requiem goes, maybe. If various friends show interest(which some have) and other KH players appear, definitely!

I'm indecisive because of class restrictions, and, if I'm going to put someone in my place then I better be sure that I'm going to enjoy the game, and not leave said person hung to dry.

It usually only takes me half an hour, and I'll definitely have decided by the time we arrive at that point.  
Let me know if you are going to open up your Clan/Guild so i'll add you on the list Smile

Added Immortal Guild to the list.

AweClaw wrote:
thanks for the informative thread i shall be very interested with what the guilds do as time draws closer =) as this will be a heavily political game and knowledge is power as they say >=)  
Np, i'm trying to do my best to have one organized topic about all the Clans/Guilds that will play DKO... unfortunatelly not all the Guilds did replyed when i asked where they are going to play.. i guess i will find eventually where they are going to play

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedOct 09, 2012 2:46 pm
Like I mentioned, Defiance will be PVP oriented Guild, competitive and we will be playing in NA Servers, 100%. However, I doubt there will be NA Servers and EU Servers, most likely PvE and PVP.

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedOct 09, 2012 3:01 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
Like I mentioned, Defiance will be PVP oriented Guild, competitive and we will be playing in NA Servers, 100%. However, I doubt there will be NA Servers and EU Servers, most likely PvE and PVP.  
Ya, actually you have this detail on the list Very Happy

Anyway, i think that there wont be a PvE server since the game is PvP based. We may get one NA and one EU server with a completelly separate channel for PvE and whenever you make your char on PvE you can't switch on PvP and viceversa

What i hope actually is to have both one NA and one EU server without any PvE difference.. because make too many servers is just dispersive, but based on the details we can choose on our profiles there may be also a French and a German server togheter with the NA and EU servers

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedOct 09, 2012 6:46 pm
If we have less than 10,000 people playing at launch, then we won't have more than 1 server.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:11 pm
synster14 wrote:
If we have less than 10,000 people playing at launch, then we won't have more than 1 server.  
Since "Aeria Games" is located in Germany (even if the servers from the tracert says that it's located in italy.. weird), i guess we will get an EU server so..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:29 pm
bryan secondo te prima o poi faranno la versione di DK in italiano? se è no,perchè non l'hanno fatta Confused ce quella francese,non mi pare giusto non fare quella italiana -.-

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:35 pm
shichrishi wrote:
bryan secondo te prima o poi faranno la versione di DK in italiano? se è no,perchè non l'hanno fatta Confused ce quella francese,non mi pare giusto non fare quella italiana -.-  
Sinceramente preferisco averla in inglese, ormai è la lingua standard mondiale, continuare a pretendere di non volerla imparare perchè siamo di un altra lingua è decisamente stupido.

Non hai idea di quante cose assurde e totalmente stupide di sto genere mi sò letto in quel forum di merda di mmorpgitalia.. gente che piagne, protesta e minaccia lo sciopero della fame perchè niè'fanno i giochi in italiano.. ma perfavore.. siamo quasi nel 2013 sarebbe pure ora di smetterla con ste scemenze e allargare le nostre conoscenze linguistiche..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:50 pm
ma io quel forum non ci so mai entrato e non vorrei neanche vedere quanti matti ci stanno la Laughing la mia era più una domanda tecnica,amen se è in inglese,i termini del gioco si imparano,poi se mi viene un americano e mi scrive in inglese io gli rispondo "Bo" xD a sto punto visto che ci stavano oltre a fare inglese,tedesco e francese potevano pure cimentarsi un pò con l'italiano Laughing