PetitePute

Rank 0
PetitePute
PostedMay 12, 2007 4:25 pm

For my Karma vote!

Hello, I discovered this game by browzing at download.com... this game was pretty well rated by the users so i joined to with no regrets i must say. I have been playing for a little while now (about 5 weeks). I made my own guilde, I have succesfully sponcered a new player to lv 20... and finally made it to the glorious level 32... Yay me! Very Happy

My main character is a Healer-Archer. You can say that i love helping poeples but not enough to dedicate myself 100% to it... Laughing I realysed that this game have a lot to it... hence, peoples in my friend list often ask me questionand advice for the characters to the point that i am becommin a small reference within my circle of friends... I would like to extend my expertese (limited as it is Very Happy Shocked) to the forum community.

Now here is finally my question (sorry I tend to make long post, i hate evrything done 1/2 fast. I.E. all form of SMS Confused )

How to I go about and make myself a " If i was helpfull, please be kind enough to give me karma" clicking here link???????

Thank you very much for your time, and yes i will also give karma to the kind person that will respond to my question...

Cheers Very Happy

If you have an opinion on me, voice it out here
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMay 12, 2007 4:28 pm
copy url of ur profile
and put in sig...or ingame tell them to vote on ur profile

PetitePute

Rank 0
PetitePute
PostedMay 12, 2007 4:30 pm
Argh!!! I am so sorry, could a kind soul put my question in the PROPER forum please and not in the item mall section.... So sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Iakashel

Rank 4
Iakashel
PostedMay 12, 2007 4:35 pm
It's not terribly difficult, but karma is becoming a bit of a tender subject, albeit a quiet one. It's not often discussed, but many people will automatically give 1's to people "begging" for karma, and there are many different ideas of what constitutes begging.

But you should be fine so long as you're careful in your wording.

Code:
Your text [url=http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=235489]Karma text link thing[/url]

I posted a few thoughts about the topic, if you'd like to take a peek here. The more thought we promote, the more thoughful we become, and I think that's a good thing for the community. Smile

::EDIT:: I like it, very elegant. *cheers*

Not completely absent, but not all here

PetitePute

Rank 0
PetitePute
PostedMay 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Ok it worked, thank a million, you were both of great assistance...

P.S. Realy appreaciated the technical help on what exactly to type, i can say that me and programation are of 2 diffrrent nature...

P.P.S I did read your opinion on the karma matter, very nice!