Dracori

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 2:14 am

YES

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
There are not enough times I can shout yes for this.

When Kitsu Saga came out, it was the kitsu that got me. "Cute and useful? Sign me up!" were my thoughts. Then came the character customization. That won fifty points all on its own--We really do not see enough in other games!--Then the style. People were shouting out that it was too much like the game with the sprites, but back then I seriously doubted I'd have missed something so epic among Aeria's selection.

The classes and factions grabbed my interest and kept it. Clearmind especially. I LOVE summoning type classes, and Clearmind was much more fun. I liked that even though I could summon a pet, I myself could take a good amount of hits before caving.

Honestly, it was the shutting down of KS that ruined most other games for me. I played some others, but none of them had that feel. I stuck around Aeria because of Megaten, but now that's gone there was no reason for me to stay. I tried keeping with DDTank, but that went downhill fast. And sorry Aeria, but the new games are just not my type. This is the first time in maybe a year or two I even look at the site. The only thing Aeria has going for it in my eyes now is LO, and even that is iffy.

So yes. +1. +2. +68798078k. DoMo was interesting. GF was a disappointment. Megaten was awesome. But KS was my everything. The only way Aeria is getting my money is if KS returns or something very, very similar is released. Sorry for the rant, but you of everyone should know all the feels that crashed down.
Advertisement

jmjjohnson1

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:38 am

Kitsu Saga

:(
Hi everyone.... i really like and love Kitsu Saga. For me, it was the best game I've ever played.
I love its graphics, the classes the skills, the sounds and everything. I really missed Kitsu saga but i cant do anything to play it back.. I tried to find the indonesian server but i cant Sad ... and.... yea i just start typing here maybe someone can tell me the main website of its indonesian server..... Thank u everyone..... I LOVE YOU KITSU SAGA Very Happy I hope there could be a chance of BRINGING IT BACK........... Thank u again.. =((

KitsyLove

Rank 0
KitsyLove
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:45 am

Re: Kitsu Saga

:(
jmjjohnson1 wrote:
Hi everyone.... i really like and love Kitsu Saga. For me, it was the best game I've ever played.
I love its graphics, the classes the skills, the sounds and everything. I really missed Kitsu saga but i cant do anything to play it back.. I tried to find the indonesian server but i cant Sad ... and.... yea i just start typing here maybe someone can tell me the main website of its indonesian server..... Thank u everyone..... I LOVE YOU KITSU SAGA Very Happy I hope there could be a chance of BRINGING IT BACK........... Thank u again.. =((  

Indonesian server closed down a few months back, I believe. There's still Taiwan and Thailand, but you need to be a resident of the country to play those versions.

You're not alone, my friend, many want to play Kitsu Saga again~

jmjjohnson1

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:52 am

:( :( I missed Kitsu Saga

=(
I just read some of other peoples messages who truly loved KITSU SAGA.... i felt so very sad when they said that theyre going to close it... for me KITSU SAGA is still better than EDEN ETERNAL, DREAM OF MIRROR ONLINE, GRAND FANTASIA and the rest of Aeria Games...because they dont have these different style of gaming like no other games could do.... I never got Bored of playing KITSU SAGA even if it had little population... but i believe that when you BRING IT BACK again.... ALOT OF people will pay it again.......

KITSU SAGA IS THE BEST...

iM Currently Playing Eden Eternal but every time I remember Kitsu Saga i feel sad and i missed it a lot..... I wont compare EDEN ETERNAL to KITSU SAGA coz i know that when u bring Kitsu Saga Back ,,,,, i will really go and download it and play it.... and leave EDEN ETERNAL...

Thank u Very much AGAIN... I LOVE YOU KITSU SAGA Sad( miss u alot Sad(

KitsyLove

Rank 0
KitsyLove
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:51 am

Re: :( :( I missed Kitsu Saga

=(
jmjjohnson1 wrote:
I just read some of other peoples messages who truly loved KITSU SAGA.... i felt so very sad when they said that theyre going to close it... for me KITSU SAGA is still better than EDEN ETERNAL, DREAM OF MIRROR ONLINE, GRAND FANTASIA and the rest of Aeria Games...because they dont have these different style of gaming like no other games could do.... I never got Bored of playing KITSU SAGA even if it had little population... but i believe that when you BRING IT BACK again.... ALOT OF people will pay it again.......

iM Currently Playing Eden Eternal but every time I remember Kitsu Saga i feel sad and i missed it a lot..... I wont compare EDEN ETERNAL to KITSU SAGA coz i know that when u bring Kitsu Saga Back ,,,,, i will really go and download it and play it.... and leave EDEN ETERNAL...

Lol, I haven't touched Eden Eternal for a long time. It got boring for me, personally. x'D
Dream of Mirror Online was a good game, too, but sadly that one's gone too. I didn't like Grand Fantasia too much, I tried it.

Kitsu Saga still remains as one of my favourite online games. But yeah, as long as I don't see Kitsu Saga (picked up by another company or as a private server), I'm playing other online games.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:27 am
Well having originally left GF to play KS, and then being forced from KS to EE....none of the games here currently satisfy me in all honesty.

I've seen other martial arts games that X-Legend has up their sleeve, and they look far to realistic, and don't have the other elements, Kitsu had going for it. It's quite sad to be honest.

And like Kitsy mentioned, the only surviving KS in operation requires you to be a resident and have one of those ID number things.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:29 am
interested..

Iamiak

Rank 0
Iamiak
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Re: :( :( I missed Kitsu Saga

=( But have faith...
KitsyLove wrote:
jmjjohnson1 wrote:

Lol, I haven't touched Eden Eternal for a long time. It got boring for me, personally. x'D
Dream of Mirror Online was a good game, too, but sadly that one's gone too. I didn't like Grand Fantasia too much, I tried it.

Kitsu Saga still remains as one of my favourite online games. But yeah, as long as I don't see Kitsu Saga (picked up by another company or as a private server), I'm playing other online games.  

Yeah, I used to play Megaten (now hosted by Atlus) but when KS shut down I cried. Literally broke down and CRIED. It was my first real MMORPG that I played. When I finish my GED/ get my gaming degree, I will try to revive KS if I can.
My KS Avatars
Keme~Lvl 23~Mistsong
Kamai~Lvl 15~Watermoon
Koumi~Lvl 20~Asura~YaKuZa

Kyasrin~Lvl 28~Diamond

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:48 pm
this thread is still alive? .-.

miuu~

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:19 pm
Miusia wrote:
this thread is still alive? .-.  
Yes. This thread is still alive. People will do a lot to see games they love back on the market.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii