loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedOct 07, 2012 9:52 pm
i loved kitsu saga it was the only game i was sad when it shutdown :< i would of loved to see it come back again i loved the watermoon class

Advertisement

Kirill240

Rank 1
Kirill240
PostedOct 30, 2012 2:19 pm
Superman0X wrote:

The developer (X-Legend) is working on new games, and we may publish another game with an Asian theme. If we do, the best way to make it successful is to play, and encourage others to play.  
That asian theme game also not doing well. Even KS been better.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:22 am
Kirill240 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

The developer (X-Legend) is working on new games, and we may publish another game with an Asian theme. If we do, the best way to make it successful is to play, and encourage others to play.  
Which asian theme game? o.o

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedOct 31, 2012 3:53 am
As far as I know, X-Legend doesn't currently have any asian themed martial arts games like KS, X-Legend it's self still runs a server for KS, and the only other games Aeria haven't brought here are...

Glory Destiny Online/ Spirit Tales
Holy Beast Online

.....and quite frankly both of those games suck.

Kirill240

Rank 1
Kirill240
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:11 am
evilishan wrote:
Kirill240 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

LHO

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:17 am
Kirill240 wrote:
evilishan wrote:
Kirill240 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

LHO  

We have a good partnership with X-Legend, and generally look at their new games. If we feel that we can help to make it successful in our markets, we bid for the game. Sometimes we pass on games, because they will not work well in our regions.

If/When we get a new game, we generally make a public announcement. Until then, anything else (even if from me) is just rumor/speculation.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedNov 03, 2012 11:18 am
Thought I'd generate a bit of interest again with some screenies of new systems in other versions of the game Very Happy

Kitsu's as combat helpers ! They equip Orange crafted stuff and gadgets, which grant them unique skills Very Happy

No idea what that actually is ...

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 03, 2012 3:57 pm
KS did get some really neat updates~

Now that there isn't any sort of overly hyped game being released, why not give KS another go? A large portion of the community would love to see the game given another try with maybe a stronger start coming out of OB. No one can deny KS was overshadowed hard by EE at a very so-so time for KS. A lot of GFs updates are reminding me more and more of the little neat content KS had. Obviously something is working if they're cross patching similar content between the two games, no?

KS TW actually seems pretty active. There are quite a bit of people sitting in town, dueling, running around, etc during their more active hours in their time zone. (Which imo is a really good sign for a game with a bot!) And the faction chat is so always busy.. @_@

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedNov 04, 2012 3:46 pm
gin1010ger wrote:

No idea what that actually is ...  

This is what I still remember from the id version:

you need to buy one stone for win points and once you win the number of points you need, for unlock one "circle", you click in the circle...I think it gave stats :/

(forgive me for my en ;-; )

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:53 am
Oooh thanks for that, I understand what you mean Smile
Sometimes I didnt even understand stuff we had in the English version either like ...(the stuff in the green and red boxes ...)

Also found this ...http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=913057

I've honestly never seen those artworks before, they look amazing compared to the concept arts for both GF and EE ...their much more detailed.