marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 01, 2012 6:50 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
marksteele wrote:
I didn't like the game in general. I want something different not the same thing over again. The game failed for a reason  
The game failed because it wasnt bringing in enough money, when EE went into closed beta and then open beta, it ruined whatever chance Kitsu had at getting back on its feet. I would rather play Kitsu Saga over Eden and Grand Fantasia any day. Kitsu Had that ancient chinese feel to it, which EE and GF do not have, the game was overall good, Kitsu was different then EE and GF, not by much but it was. :l  

not by much being the keywords. The fact is the games had basically identical gameplay, despite seemingly "core" changes. When I mean different I mean something like DK Online.
Advertisement

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:36 pm
marksteele wrote:
toxictrauma01 wrote:
marksteele wrote:
I didn't like the game in general. I want something different not the same thing over again. The game failed for a reason  
The game failed because it wasnt bringing in enough money, when EE went into closed beta and then open beta, it ruined whatever chance Kitsu had at getting back on its feet. I would rather play Kitsu Saga over Eden and Grand Fantasia any day. Kitsu Had that ancient chinese feel to it, which EE and GF do not have, the game was overall good, Kitsu was different then EE and GF, not by much but it was. :l  

not by much being the keywords. The fact is the games had basically identical gameplay, despite seemingly "core" changes. When I mean different I mean something like DK Online.  
Even if it was basically the same, i enjoyed it more then Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal or Any other Aeria Game. Like i said i love games with the ancient chinese feel to it, it was a very cute game overall, i enjoyed the gameplay. You may have not liked it, but there was alot more people who did, to them it wasnt the same as the others, it was something different something they actually enjoyed. And tbh, im not looking forward to DK online at all. Looks pretty boring.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:46 pm
wait, did the dev failed? or did aeria drop them? o.o

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

Maeyi

Rank 2
Maeyi
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:52 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
marksteele wrote:
toxictrauma01 wrote:
marksteele wrote:

Even if it was basically the same, i enjoyed it more then Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal or Any other Aeria Game. Like i said i love games with the ancient chinese feel to it, it was a very cute game overall, i enjoyed the gameplay. You may have not liked it, but there was alot more people who did, to them it wasnt the same as the others, it was something different something they actually enjoyed. And tbh, im not looking forward to DK online at all. Looks pretty boring.  

It was and always will be much better than GF and EE.

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:57 pm
smileybee wrote:

I heard the game didn't make enough money or something. x:

Maeyi

Rank 2
Maeyi
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:59 pm
Kawaii_Love wrote:
smileybee wrote:

I heard the game didn't make enough money on the game or something. x:  

T'is a shame though... such a wonderful game..

If they did bring it back. *Hoping* I would be grabbing everyone I play with online to it. x)

Alaxei

Rank 1
Alaxei
PostedOct 01, 2012 9:01 pm
I loved Kitsu Saga, was a shame it shut down.

+1 to bring it back Smile close GF and bring it back ;D

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedOct 01, 2012 9:24 pm
Maeyi wrote:
Kawaii_Love wrote:
smileybee wrote:

I heard the game didn't make enough money on the game or something. x:  

T'is a shame though... such a wonderful game..

If they did bring it back. *Hoping* I would be grabbing everyone I play with online to it. x)

Lol, so would I. QQ

<center><div> </div></center>

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedOct 02, 2012 4:56 am
Why would they bring back a game that didn't bring in enough money?

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedOct 02, 2012 6:34 am
iBambi wrote:
Why would they bring back a game that didn't bring in enough money?  

Because now it could earn the money it couldn't then. With most of the competition gone now, possibly it could be able to beat EE or GF. Many people liked the game so the population in it would be pretty good too.

Retirement calls. Good bye :)