gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:15 pm
Sadly there are no other English versions around anymore, I've honestly begun to look at this thread less and less, not because I've given up on Kitsu, but because I have been slowly drifting away from Aeria, at the realization that the games that Aeria prioritized over Kitsu were not worth it.

Advertisement

.Otaku

Rank 0
.Otaku
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:38 am
Loved it most of all aeria games. Would love to see it back somewhere in english. Playing the TW one atm (they hav lv100 capp).
And i wouldnt play it wihtout autogrind, it a must imo.

Sacrifice something for the greater good

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:57 am
Wow, Level 100 cap!
As much as I myself don't like the bot
I can understand why some people like it though because of the absurd value of energy required lol, however in my opening post you can see that one suggestion is for Western-like exp values

skullking3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:04 am

Believe it
splasher__ wrote:
It was closed for a reason... also... these games that suck and don't make enough profit just makes AGE trying to get more $$$ of players that play the more successful games.  

Kingdom Heroes was the best game AGE ever had and it's diffidently coming back to america, for many people want it back.

Sakumine

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Loved the game

bring it back
I loved Kitsu Saga and I still do to this day. It had such beautiful artwork, music, and the gameplay was amazing. I would adore seeing it back in the US so I can play again. I would work hard to bring my character back to the level she was at and then some!

Maybe another suggestion for the game being that you cant craft purple or higher items? Make class-specific kitsus for each class and have them for AP! Maybe even faction battles (Ironclaw versus Flamewind) in an arena.

None of the games have given me as much joy as Kitsu Saga has.

Watermoon~Leucretsia/36

Add both of my accounts to the bring it back list! +1 For Sakumine and +1 for DragonEyeEon

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:03 am
Hello there Sakumine, alot of your suggestions were implemented in the Indo version of Kitsu Saga Smile So your on the right track.

Faction vs Faction pvp was entitled Bliss Arena, and required you to have at least 100 fame with each faction to participate.

Class Specific Kitsus and Purples could be obtained from spending pvp points on lucky bags....note our purple kitsus still existed as well, but the purples from pvp put players at a near enough balance with cash shop spenders.

KitsyLove

Rank 0
KitsyLove
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:48 am
So, it seems that there's an upcoming new official gaming company who's already in negotiations with X-Legend about Kitsu Saga.
If this is all true and all is going well...We're getting Kitsu Saga back! Can you believe this is actually happening? I sure didn't expect this. o-o

From the Kitsu Saga community Thread:
markdavidson wrote:
People and fellow Kistu Saga fan's.

I have wonderful new's for all.
After much hard work and dedication I have finally started negotiations talks with X-Legends entertainment for the right's to host JiangHu Saga (Kitsu Saga) and am working avidly with my small team of developers as well as paper work to start a official gaming company.

I want everyone of the mass's to know that the people's voices have been heard and I am now working diligently to seal the deal and push forward.

I am also interested in any Kitsu Saga fan's that have Skill's in such fields for some Volunteer work in the future which could lead to full time Employment.
3d graphics design
Translation
Programmer's

please E-mail a copy of your Online Resume no personal Details work experince only to
sengugames@gmail.com  

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedFeb 22, 2013 11:00 am
I'm really weary, after all we don't want this to be a hoax, and we don't want this new company to be a flop either.

But.

At the same time this is a bit of hope after all Smile
Best of luck to your team Markdavidson ^^
I hope to be playing KS soon with your company !

KitsyLove

Rank 0
KitsyLove
PostedFeb 22, 2013 11:21 am
Same here, I'm also a bit wary, and just hope it's not too good to be true. I guess time will tell.

jinros422

Rank 0
jinros422
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:20 pm
How I wish we could again play KS
Since KS was released, I started playing it till the last days it existed.
Hope that we can play it again..

Overlord//Lvl 55//CloudStrider