gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:41 am
marksteele wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
No.  

this  

You should at least give reasons why, as that would actually be beneficial to everyone, did you not like the way it was hosted, did you not like certain aspects of the game ...?

Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:42 am
I didn't like the game in general. I want something different not the same thing over again. The game failed for a reason

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:45 am
Thanks alot Smile

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedOct 01, 2012 12:51 pm
marksteele wrote:
I didn't like the game in general. I want something different not the same thing over again. The game failed for a reason  
The game failed because it wasnt bringing in enough money, when EE went into closed beta and then open beta, it ruined whatever chance Kitsu had at getting back on its feet. I would rather play Kitsu Saga over Eden and Grand Fantasia any day. Kitsu Had that ancient chinese feel to it, which EE and GF do not have, the game was overall good, Kitsu was different then EE and GF, not by much but it was. :l

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:02 pm
It was closed for a reason... also... these games that suck and don't make enough profit just makes AGE trying to get more $$$ of players that play the more successful games.

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:16 pm
:3
me wants :c
I also tried indo version, I was lvl 60 there... but it also closed... .-. (after 9 months -.-)

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:42 pm
splasher__ wrote:
It was closed for a reason... also... these games that suck and don't make enough profit just makes AGE trying to get more $$$ of players that play the more successful games.  

Well the game certainly didn't suck, it just came out at the wrong time (basically when DoMo was still alive, and Aeria was in possesion of many many more games)

I agree whole heartedly with Toxic Trauma, as the game was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I believe that now with the absence of DoMo, and the negativity in the Grand Fantasia Forums, that now is the right time for Kitsu.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:45 pm
And, just for the record, giving me negative karma won't help your case at all.

/strong no support.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:50 pm
gin1010ger wrote:
splasher__ wrote:

Well the game certainly didn't suck, it just came out at the wrong time (basically when DoMo was still alive, and Aeria was in possesion of many many more games)

I agree whole heartedly with Toxic Trauma, as the game was in the wrong place at the wrong time, I believe that now with the absence of DoMo, and the negativity in the Grand Fantasia Forums, that now is the right time for Kitsu.  

+1 The game was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now with DoMO, KH, MA, Megaten all gone, i couldve seen a few of those players trying/moving over to Kitsu Saga.

And this post i would rather not see become a thread where we argue/troll/flame each other. Lets please keep this thread on topic. Smile

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedOct 01, 2012 6:42 pm
+1

Kitsu Saga was the only Aeria game I ever played seriously next to Grand Fantasia. The game had the potential but just didn't get the proper foundation made for the game.

The bot was fine, tbh. Even with the bot the game still was running perfectly fine at the start, it was when the game stopped being promoted, was overshadowed hard by Aerias newer games, and didn't have the best set up AP promotion/GM wise (Sorry!). All while the game was just getting on its feet, this it took a very hard hit.

But, I would absolutely love to see Kitsu Saga given another try.