I personally feel that KS was a very fun game, although it started off casual and a bit easy, after a certain level threshold the challenge really did increase, I think its downfall was being a bit too eastern and not western enough.
Ideas to Westernize....
No Bot ---> therefore also a decrease of energy needed for skills.
- Increase of energy by a bit for passives, and make them level locked (aka cant have a maxed lvl 10 passive ...at lvl 10)
- Prices should stay the same (1000g for horse and such) purely because X-Legend games DO require goldsinks.
- Introduction of better item tiers like Eden Eternal.
Kitsu currently had vile purple sets acquired through the Item Mall Kitsus.
I propose the removal of those, and the introduction of new droppable purples (a bit better than blues) with horrid durability, and oranges to have perma durability much like EE.
- Furthermore there should be some Kitsus unlocked via Item Mall....similar to the GF ones: Unique Combinations of skill sets e.g one weapon and armor, and some cool passives not unlocked in game for example ...nothing game breaking, but still bringing in money for the company.
- Lack of OP purple's would make arena run more = revenue for Aeria when requesting that fortifying should be +15 like the later GF patch notes rather than the +9.
- Stat Costumes should also be nerfed to EE standards, rather then raising multiple stats, by a specific value, raise one by a % and keep it closer to the green costume values rather than Blue.
- Balancing would also be neccesary: the two mages/healers would need spell damaged reduced a little bit, and stun/sleep/root immunitys introduced after the effect has been cleared/elapsed ---> Preventing OP Mistsong Stunlocking.
- A form of diminishing returns on Godhand and Clearmind debuffs which in our version did not effect bosses (meaning these two classes could not combo well) the diminshing return would be the effect of the debuff is only 1/4 strength:
E.G Godhands Tendon Injury Slash on normal monsters does -10% Movement Speed, if Diminishing Returns is implemented on bosses it will only be -2% ...however it would augment the rest of Godhands Skills, albeit their effects would be diminished a little also.
- All quests to give minor amounts ( 1 to 20) of faction fame, for those guilds who are not strong enough to destroy the guild bosses. 100 of each faction fame is required to enter Bliss Arena.
- A pvp channel, where Ironclaw and Flamewind can duke it out, similar to GF's channel. Rewards should be armor boxes, stats similar to arena/dungeon/crafted sets...but with different whole set bonuses.
- Make it compulsory to choose a class, else you cannot leave your factions town.
Feel free to also post, ways in which you think it could be westernized, or bring a bigger audience, and apologies for the wall of text !