gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedSep 30, 2012 9:24 am   Last edited by gin1010ger on Oct 30, 2012 8:18 am. Edited 4 times in total

Who would actually like to see Kitsu Saga here again ?

Topic Title Smile

I personally feel that KS was a very fun game, although it started off casual and a bit easy, after a certain level threshold the challenge really did increase, I think its downfall was being a bit too eastern and not western enough.

Ideas to Westernize....

• No Bot ---> therefore also a decrease of energy needed for skills.

• Increase of energy by a bit for passives, and make them level locked (aka cant have a maxed lvl 10 passive ...at lvl 10)

• Prices should stay the same (1000g for horse and such) purely because X-Legend games DO require goldsinks.

• Introduction of better item tiers like Eden Eternal.
    Kitsu currently had vile purple sets acquired through the Item Mall Kitsus.
    I propose the removal of those, and the introduction of new droppable purples (a bit better than blues) with horrid durability, and oranges to have perma durability much like EE.

• Furthermore there should be some Kitsus unlocked via Item Mall....similar to the GF ones: Unique Combinations of skill sets e.g one weapon and armor, and some cool passives not unlocked in game for example ...nothing game breaking, but still bringing in money for the company.

• Lack of OP purple's would make arena run more = revenue for Aeria when requesting that fortifying should be +15 like the later GF patch notes rather than the +9.

• Stat Costumes should also be nerfed to EE standards, rather then raising multiple stats, by a specific value, raise one by a % and keep it closer to the green costume values rather than Blue.

• Balancing would also be neccesary: the two mages/healers would need spell damaged reduced a little bit, and stun/sleep/root immunitys introduced after the effect has been cleared/elapsed ---> Preventing OP Mistsong Stunlocking.

• A form of diminishing returns on Godhand and Clearmind debuffs which in our version did not effect bosses (meaning these two classes could not combo well) the diminshing return would be the effect of the debuff is only 1/4 strength:

E.G Godhands Tendon Injury Slash on normal monsters does -10% Movement Speed, if Diminishing Returns is implemented on bosses it will only be -2% ...however it would augment the rest of Godhands Skills, albeit their effects would be diminished a little also.

• All quests to give minor amounts ( 1 to 20) of faction fame, for those guilds who are not strong enough to destroy the guild bosses. 100 of each faction fame is required to enter Bliss Arena.

• A pvp channel, where Ironclaw and Flamewind can duke it out, similar to GF's channel. Rewards should be armor boxes, stats similar to arena/dungeon/crafted sets...but with different whole set bonuses.

• Make it compulsory to choose a class, else you cannot leave your factions town.

Feel free to also post, ways in which you think it could be westernized, or bring a bigger audience, and apologies for the wall of text !

Advertisement

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedSep 30, 2012 9:54 am
I would honestly like to See Kitsu here again, doubt it will happen though.
I do agree with all of the above that gin said. The bot is what ruined the game imo.

If Aeria kept Kitsu, when DoMO closed we would probably seen a few domo peeps come over, Kitsu's graphics were very cute, cant really compare to DoMO but they were cute like how domo was cute.

I would really really like to see Kitsu back. (Doubt it would ever happen :c)

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 30, 2012 10:07 am
I miss Kitsu Saga <3 I don't miss domo >>;

I would really like to see Kitsu Saga come back Smile I thought it was a cute little game.

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedSep 30, 2012 10:20 am
This made me miss DoMO :/ only been about 3 months since closure.
I had tried Kitsu too when it was here, was cute. Though was too much of domo addict to play it a lot. Though yeah, if Kitsu would have been here after closure, would have considered trying to play it again.

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:31 pm
I would love to see Kitsu Saga on Aeria Games again. I found it fun because 1. It was a very fun game (ofc) and C, it wasnt very AP heavy. I personally just think Aeria Closed it down cause it was easy to make money off of imo.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:54 am
No.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:55 am
Please don't spam links to this thread in all the shoutboxes again. I'll be forced to remove the thread rather than your shoutbox spam.

Just plain Beaver now.

Kennyater4

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:55 am
I played Kitsu sage once, only once and I must say the games concept was good, fluent movement, this game had the making of a godly mmo! Would love to see it come back and with a few tweaks like Gin said a pk server or some form of open world pk the game would rock the world Razz

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:57 am
Apologies I did not mean to spam, just generate interest, I think I pressed enter a few many times in some Shoutboxes though *got confused* Smile

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:14 am
splasher__ wrote:
No.  

this