qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:39 am
coolsasuke wrote:
lol being the best isnt as simple as just saying "im going to be the best" xD the best people will be the people with most money tbh. If it turns out that item mall (AP) has a good share of items that will make you powerful and not what, it will be AP buyers who have an advantage. Im not saying youll be crap if if you dont buy AP xD it all comes down to skill ofc and some AP buyers suck something awful. But in the end if your gear cant keep up with your skill your not going to be able to claim the title of "best" so all you go get-ers be prepared for a rough ride xD millions of players will be joining LO so theres alot of competition.
P.S this mainly applys to PvP not really PvE  

Good thing I gots tons of AP's and a good group of guildies, friends, and alliances mate to hit up those awesome dungeons a bunch of times Wink I'm prepared to slay all the Timos >=o... no I can't do it Sad

Ayrinne wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Why does everyone think that thieves will be better than other classes in PvP?
We don't even know how will battles look Neutral  

Probably because sword thieves in the old LO were the best dps class around. Battle was so simple you could pretty much gauge how easy they would be for pvp.
-------

"the best" people probably don't even post in these forums.  

Dilbert >.> But he posts sometimes anyways Very Happy
Advertisement

Ayrinne

Rank 1
Ayrinne
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:22 pm
lol. whatever you say blue ;3

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:54 pm
Ayrinne wrote:

I totally forgot about Nightcore *-* I wonder what happened to her..

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 05, 2012 4:07 pm
qawsar wrote:
Ayrinne wrote:

I totally forgot about Nightcore *-* I wonder what happened to her..  

Maybe you'll find those people in beta. But what are the odds that they will have the same or even similar name.

blackashell

Rank 0
blackashell
PostedNov 05, 2012 4:44 pm
I was one of the better tanks in EE. I'll probably give this game a shot if its any fun. But whoever has the most money to spend will be the best like the other guy in this thread said.

Money = power. (unless you find a early game exploit to take advantage of for gold.)

Honestly, I just hope the dungeons are fun like they were in EE. PVP in games like these are stale.

Kenaani

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 6:10 pm
I think money = power isnt wrong, but it also isnt fully true. Depending on the skill system and the way skills are being targted or activated skill can make up for a fair bit of pure character strength. Also finding the best balance for the champions stats (if you can manually assign those) can make the difference between good players and great ones.

But in the end, if both players have the same skill, the one with better equip will win

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 05, 2012 6:23 pm
blackashell wrote:
I was one of the better tanks in EE. I'll probably give this game a shot if its any fun. But whoever has the most money to spend will be the best like the other guy in this thread said.

Money = power. (unless you find a early game exploit to take advantage of for gold.)

Honestly, I just hope the dungeons are fun like they were in EE. PVP in games like these are stale.  

Dungeons were fun in alpha :3 And thats before the platforming and traps were added :3
Normal LO dungeons = better than EE raid dungeons xD

VivaManga

Rank 0
VivaManga
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:36 pm
24/7 as soon as it comes out and will try to be the best Very Happy