Author Message

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedOct 23, 2012 7:33 am
Well if your not gonna have any plans for the future cause it's unpredictable then you might as well not be here now xD
Now that's applicable to real life, for games well.. Blegh you dun need goals, just get in and have fun! If you die you just respawn :3 (With huge fees for broken armor! D: )

Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedOct 23, 2012 8:38 am
qawsar wrote:
Well if your not gonna have any plans for the future cause it's unpredictable then you might as well not be here now xD
Now that's applicable to real life, for games well.. Blegh you dun need goals, just get in and have fun! If you die you just respawn :3 (With huge fees for broken armor! D: )  


Aluminium armor ftw. When exposed to oxygen it's layer gets covered with corundum, strongest thing in the universe. After diamond. If you have diamond armor just sell it and find someone to die for you.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedOct 23, 2012 8:52 am
CookinDanger wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Well if your not gonna have any plans for the future cause it's unpredictable then you might as well not be here now xD
Now that's applicable to real life, for games well.. Blegh you dun need goals, just get in and have fun! If you die you just respawn :3 (With huge fees for broken armor! D: )  


Aluminium armor ftw. When exposed to oxygen it's layer gets covered with corundum, strongest thing in the universe. After diamond. If you have diamond armor just sell it and find someone to die for you.  


I thought aliminum armor burns like crazy D: would be bad against mages in a game xD or just fires irl xD

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
Joined
01 Dec 2011
Posts
205
Location
United States
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:21 pm
I don't know about you guys but I In my house I rarely get hurt XD. Anyways when it comes t LO my thief will become a god and I will say away from clerics because the can aoe me out of the shadows -_-

Posted By Aeria Mobile

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:44 am
qawsar wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Well if your not gonna have any plans for the future cause it's unpredictable then you might as well not be here now xD
Now that's applicable to real life, for games well.. Blegh you dun need goals, just get in and have fun! If you die you just respawn :3 (With huge fees for broken armor! D: )  


Aluminium armor ftw. When exposed to oxygen it's layer gets covered with corundum, strongest thing in the universe. After diamond. If you have diamond armor just sell it and find someone to die for you.  


I thought aliminum armor burns like crazy D: would be bad against mages in a game xD or just fires irl xD  


oh crap. you're right. i have to stop using 6th grade chemistry knowledge in conversations lol.

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
Joined
02 Feb 2011
Posts
269
Location
North shore city New Zealand
PostedOct 24, 2012 3:43 pm
LunarPrince12 wrote:
I don't know about you guys but I In my house I rarely get hurt XD. Anyways when it comes t LO my thief will become a god and I will say away from clerics because the can aoe me out of the shadows -_-  


You've got to deal with Cold and I first.

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
Joined
01 Dec 2011
Posts
205
Location
United States
PostedOct 24, 2012 3:47 pm
That's no competition bro.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
Joined
27 Dec 2011
Posts
285
Location
In Another Derpy Love Story Canada
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:09 pm
I intend to be the strongest warrior in all of Orta I'm already stocking up on some drugs from CookinDanger >:3

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
Joined
01 Dec 2011
Posts
205
Location
United States
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:11 pm
xD lol cheating your way up there silver XD

Posted By Aeria Mobile

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:33 am
LunarPrince12 wrote:
xD lol cheating your way up there silver XD  


If you're #1 people will say you cheat/hack anyway.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: