Youkulm

Rank 0
Youkulm
PostedSep 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Looking for an Active Guild

I'm a level 19 archer, new to the server yes, but not entirely new. I just got back into the game after a long absence.

I originally played on Bodor but wanted a fresh start and that happened today! I am excited and can't wait to get back into the game some more.

To make it all that much better I would appreciate a close-knit, fun, active guild. Looking for people to do dungeons with, helpful people, people who enjoy parties.

Are you what I'm looking for? I don't want to take a shot in the dark with one of the guilds on the list you can join ( did this already and no one has been on all day, which isn't a huge deal aside from it being Saturday. This and Sunday will be my most active days because of my job ).

My IGN is Starfadu.

Contact me or leave a message here and let me know about your guild. Many thanks!
Advertisement

Rayn_Chain

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Greetings... Guild suggestion

Guild possibly for you.
Hello, I am Brii, username Bunniy on Quill server. I won't bore you with how awesome my guild is because it just started, three friends and I started it and hope it will grow with the right people.

Now please don't laugh (or do... the name is kind of funny XD ) We are the

PFBC

Which in short stands for the Pink Fuzzy Bunny Commune. We are only a level 1 at the moment, but are focusing more on getting our guildies leveled, equipped, and leveling up our guilds as well as running dungeons when we can. You are more than welcome to try us out and if you do not like us then no hard feelings, but we are just starting from the ground up and are in need of some new people. Well good luck on your search for a guild and I hope to see you around sometime Smile

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
PostedOct 21, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Looking for an Active Guild

Youkulm wrote:
I'm a level 19 archer, new to the server yes, but not entirely new. I just got back into the game after a long absence.

I originally played on Bodor but wanted a fresh start and that happened today! I am excited and can't wait to get back into the game some more.

To make it all that much better I would appreciate a close-knit, fun, active guild. Looking for people to do dungeons with, helpful people, people who enjoy parties.

Are you what I'm looking for? I don't want to take a shot in the dark with one of the guilds on the list you can join ( did this already and no one has been on all day, which isn't a huge deal aside from it being Saturday. This and Sunday will be my most active days because of my job ).

My IGN is Starfadu.

Contact me or leave a message here and let me know about your guild. Many thanks!  

ur welcome to join us ... LVL5 guild - KittyKats