tubesteak

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2009 1:52 pm
(4) lvl 11 Noble upper armour.
Available at lvl 12'ish
Quest received from Ernest, very close to the location from where you get the quest # 3 on this list.
Side note: You're required to collect 5 missing firewood from Goblin sorcerers (Goblin Shamans) at the Rimus Valley. You get the Noble upper armour only if you collect 15 firewoods

As of today this quest can not be completed. Can not be turned in, blue dot on map and red on person, but he will not talk.
Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 07, 2009 5:02 pm
Avyn wrote:
Ellie73 wrote:
Is there any quest that gives the noble light short sword (lvl 11 dagger)? The one at the institute doesn't. I may have to make a deal with a fury for it.  

No dagger either lol =( Bad luck that Fury gets both of the ones you want Razz  
Actually, there is a quest that gives a noble light short sword. I think it's the same quest that gives the noble silver sword (one handed sword), but choosing the priest reward instead of defender. I'll need to check later which quest it is, but I think it might be one of the Duke Dephill ones.

janellechew

Rank 2
PostedApr 10, 2009 10:21 am
what abot the noble gaunts for elf (ranger)?

CagalliGS

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2009 7:30 am
I did the noble weapon quest at fanselon, but i didnt get the weapon even after finishing the whole quest. how come?

GoPhillies

Rank 0
GoPhillies
PostedAug 03, 2009 2:05 pm
*bump*

dont die little guide!

[CENTER]

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedAug 03, 2009 3:03 pm
GoPhillies wrote:
*bump*  
Bumping is agains't forum rules, while bumping this thread is pointless at that.

Look here.

DrAgKurt

Rank 3
DrAgKurt
PostedAug 10, 2009 4:49 am
kikix12 wrote:
GoPhillies wrote:
*bump*  
Bumping is agains't forum rules, while bumping this thread is pointless at that.

Look here.  

quick question, where can i get noble gears (for PVP1-15) with EP4 stats? I tried rerolling my old quest 1-15 gears using Rec Rune, but aint working. Help please. Very Happy

moa1234

Rank 4
moa1234
PostedAug 10, 2009 4:51 am
DrAgKurt wrote:
kikix12 wrote:
GoPhillies wrote:
*bump*  

Look here.  

quick question, where can i get noble gears (for PVP1-15) with EP4 stats? I tried rerolling my old quest 1-15 gears using Rec Rune, but aint working. Help please. Very Happy  

Hmm, why do I think you know this already Neutral.

AR for UoF and CR for AoL. They are rare drops so be prepared to spend a lot of time in there getting what u want.

DrAgKurt

Rank 3
DrAgKurt
PostedAug 10, 2009 5:23 am
moa1234 wrote:
DrAgKurt wrote:
kikix12 wrote:
GoPhillies wrote:
*bump*  

Look here.  

Hmm, why do I think you know this already Neutral.

AR for UoF and CR for AoL. They are rare drops so be prepared to spend a lot of time in there getting what u want.  

COPY. thanks for the info. Sorry coz i haven't played that much lately, so i'm abit outdated. xD

streetvnc

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Exactly where to get items

Um.. can u tell me exactly where to get items because i wanted to get the bronze silver sword for Fighters... but instead i got a selection between and mage, ranger, and a archer. Mage dont give swords, they give staff so that was not it. Archers gives bows so thats wrong too in than i saw ranger so im guessing since this is the only one, it should be it but instead, i got me a claw!? So now i can not do the quest again since i messed up the first time so if im missing something here, please can someone nice enough explain to me where do i find the quest to get my noble weapon lvl 13 for my Fighter, no other classes but my
Fighter....