Sw0rDsPin

Rank 4
Sw0rDsPin
PostedSep 03, 2008 12:39 am   Last edited by Sw0rDsPin on Sep 05, 2008 12:57 am. Edited 1 time in total

1-15 Noble equipment for PVP.

Alliance, get yours from these quests. (Yes, it has a picture and colours lol)
Note: 1) The quests listed here may not give some of the equipment for the Humans.

2) If you find anything incorrect, please post here and I'll duly correct it and give you the credit.

3) If you know where to get the Noble items for Humans, then please post here. I'll update and give you the credit.

4) I've given just the basic outline of the quest and have not given a detailed look at where and how you can accomplish your mission.

(1) lvl 13 Noble Weapon
Available at lvl 7'ish
Quest received from Narus Kiron in the Fanselenon Institute. You are required to investigate a missing person who disappeared somewhere near the Singing Tree.

(2) lvl 10 Noble pants
Available at lvl 9'ish
Quest received from Sharine in the Hunter's Camp. You need to collect Bear skins to complete this quest.

(3) lvl 9 Noble boots
Available at lvl 12'ish
Quest received from Alicia Irwen near Cornwell's Ruin. You need to kill some zombies.
Side note: This NPC gives you 2 quests.

(4) lvl 11 Noble upper armour.
Available at lvl 12'ish
Quest received from Ernest, very close to the location from where you get the quest # 3 on this list.
Side note: You're required to collect 5 missing firewood from Goblin sorcerers (Goblin Shamans) at the Rimus Valley. You get the Noble upper armour only if you collect 15 firewoods

(5) lvl 15 Noble gauntlets
Available at lvl 13'ish
Quest received from the Protection Merchant in east side of Keolloseu. You need to kill Vagabond bears.
Side note: This quest becomes available only after you complete the quest given by the Blacksmith named Duke Dephill at the western side of Keolloseu. The quest referred here requires you to collect canines from a different variety of Bears.

Good luck.

Update

Carbofos wrote:
There's also Noble lvl14 crossbow from Eolith quest.

Yeah, that's confirmed.

You get it around lvl 14-15. The quest indicator appears between Unicorn Pons and Keolloseu. Eolith is a Leopardess who can be located by the ruins just a few hundred metres north of the quest giver.

If you're having problems locating Eolith from the group of Leopardesses, press the ~ key to cycle all of the available targets near your location.

Thank you for mentioning it, Carbofos. Smile

Brian18741 wrote:
You get you noble weapon for fighter, def or priest off Mustin in Antaracks Farm. The quest is Stolen Mine pt.1 and pt.2. You need to kill some dwarfs and collect iron ore and then go kill some more.

Around lvl 12 or 13 maybe, can't remeber 100% Smile  

Oh, yeah, that quest. You need to kill Dwarf Workers who are en-route to the mine from the NPC who gives you the quest and get the ores from them. Once you hand in the ores you collected, you get another quest to kill Dwarf Skilled Masters (who are just outside the mine surrounded by Dwarf Fighters) and Dwarf Miners who are inside the mine itself.

You get the quest around lvl 10'ish.

Thanks for info Irrian.

Advertisement

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedSep 03, 2008 1:01 am
Wow, thank you for posting this! It's very helpful since a lot of folks aren't sure of the correct quests to get just those pieces. Very helpful and easy-to-follow!

Brian18741

Rank 0
Brian18741
PostedSep 03, 2008 6:55 am
You get you noble weapon for fighter, def or priest off Mustin in Antaracks Farm. The quest is Stolen Mine pt.1 and pt.2. You need to kill some dwarfs and collect iron ore and then go kill some more.

Leviathan 55 UM Warrior Necrosis 15 UM Hunter

Carbofos

Rank 1
Carbofos
PostedSep 03, 2008 7:34 am
Brian18741 wrote:

lvl10, maybe even 9, not sure of it.

There's also Noble lvl14 crossbow from Eolith quest.

There's also Noble weapon (type depending on choise) from A Devoted Husband Duke quest.

PRESTIGE

Brian18741

Rank 0
Brian18741
PostedSep 04, 2008 6:39 am
Oh yeah, sure its a lvl 11 sword isn't it! lol my bad Embarassed

Leviathan 55 UM Warrior Necrosis 15 UM Hunter

Ogamy

Rank 4
Ogamy
PostedSep 04, 2008 7:31 am
Kill 4 Zombies of 2 Types- Noble Boots Level 9

Collect 10 Bearskins - Noble Pants Level 10

Collect 15 Rotten Woods - Noble Armor Level 11

Collect 10 Leaf Powers - Noble Bow,Dag,Staff Level 13+

Kill 15 Vagabond Bears - Noble Gloves Level 15

Matrian

Rank 1
Matrian
PostedSep 04, 2008 10:32 am
Good stuff here. I just turned in 5 pieces of @%$$^ firewood yesterday morning. Day late and dollar short!!!!!! Oh well.... "Buying noble Dendron Armor PM me!"

SuperSauce ExtraSauce RepenT <center>

Sw0rDsPin

Rank 4
Sw0rDsPin
PostedSep 05, 2008 12:43 am
Brian18741 wrote:
Oh yeah, sure its a lvl 11 sword isn't it! lol my bad Embarassed  

lvl 12 Duals.... I think lol. Wow, a topic meant as a guide has a lot of doubts Laughing But atleast people will know where and how to get their equipment. Smile

melody14210

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2008 9:45 pm
I lved up to lv. 15 then try to do the quests for the noble items. However when it comes to the noble glove quest i ran into some trouble. I talked to the protection merchant on the east side 1st. I took the quest and killed the Dolema which gives me a noble quine pants. Then I came and look for the blacksmith Dude; his quest ask me to go kill orcs. After i completed that, he did not give me anymore quest. What did i do wrong?

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedSep 07, 2008 10:01 pm
melody14210 wrote:
After i completed that, he did not give me anymore quest. What did i do wrong?  
It's not he who gives the quest for gloves, but Protection Merchant on the other side of town. The orc quest is simply a prerequisite to start the other one.