shastarella

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2008 1:39 pm

Please buy out Gpotato.

It really makes so much sense. AGE is soon to wipe them from the market anyways but they are ruining some great F2P games that we do not want to see disappear. Crying or Very sad

I know AGE could save those games and rake in the $.

Pinch me if i am dreaming but you could save our beloved Corum.

z~

My main account can be found here: http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/1391722 "assassination #1 IGN: 7deadlysin HM AND #7 IGN: Zaxx NM"
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 29, 2008 3:07 pm
Should Gala-Net run into financial difficulties, and the licenses for the games that they currently publish become available, Aeria will consider purchasing them.

Own

Rank 2
PostedAug 29, 2008 4:08 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Should Gala-Net run into financial difficulties, and the licenses for the games that they currently publish become available, Aeria will consider purchasing them.  

:O Get shot-online Very Happy

That game is really honestly great. Even though the current GM's *SUCK SUCK SUCK REALLY BAD* lots of people still love the game and it would attract a large number of fans

Level: M3 Whoever deleted my sig, pm me, thanks. I'm upset that no name was left to give my side of the story.

shastarella

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2008 4:25 pm
"Shot Online" is not technically a G-Pot port pubished game but a partner game smiler to what AGE is doing here. Yes that game is pretty dope. I always play it during Corum maintenance and hate sports games xD.

I have a bit of juice and we are talking about how we as core leaders of the US F2P community can make this a reality. Corum is our focus and I believe this can happen.

Thread found here:
http://corumdrama.freeforums.org/our-corum-could-be-saved-re-please-buy-out-gpotato-t139.html

z~

My main account can be found here: http://profile.aeriagames.com/user/1391722 "assassination #1 IGN: 7deadlysin HM AND #7 IGN: Zaxx NM"

shastarella

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2008 7:18 pm
It actually looks like they are currently operating without a business license of any kind. AGE should make moves to take them down now.

http://sanjose.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=68&bbb=1216&firm=228032

Quote:
BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report
BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.
Name: Gala-Net
Address: 2635 North 1st Street Suite 109
San Jose, CA 95134
File Open Date: July 2006
TOB Classification: Internet Products & Services
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

Out of Business

According to information in the BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers the BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved
BBB Definition:

unresolved - The company failed to resolve the complaint issues.
dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record
BBB Definition:

unsatisfactory record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business performance record" with the BBB is based on the experiences reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the underlying issues for a pattern
BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.
of complaints, failed to honor their commitment to mediate or arbitrate disputes or honor mediated agreements or arbitrated decisions, failed to substantiate, modify or discontinue false advertising claims
BBB Definition:

advertising claims - The BBB reviews business advertising, (newspaper, magazine, TV, radio, internet) routinely to ensure that it is truthful and ethical. Claims in advertising are measured against basic advertising principles of the BBB Code of Advertising which was developed to guide advertisers, advertising agencies and advertising media.
that are challenged by the BBB, or failed to discontinue unauthorized use of the BBB name and logo, a Federally protected trademark.
with the BBB due to failure to respond to one or more complaints and or two or more otherwise unresolved
BBB Definition:

unresolved - The company failed to resolve the complaint issues.
complaints. However the business has resolved
BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.
most complaints presented to the bureau.

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

The BBB processed a total of 12 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 12 complaints closed in 36 months, 7 were closed in the last year.
Contract Issues
BBB Definition:

Contract Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor contract or agreement, work performed without authorization, or invalid contract.

Unpursuable
BBB Definition:

Unpursuable - The company cannot be located or is out of business.

1 - Company is out of business.

Billing or Collection Issues
BBB Definition:

Billing or Collection Issues - Claim alleging billing errors, unauthorized charges, or questionable collection practices.

Resolved
BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

2 - Company resolved
BBB Definition:

the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
No Response
BBB Definition:

No Response - The company failed to respond to the complaint.

1 - Company failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Sales Practice Issues
BBB Definition:

Sales Practice Issues - Claims of alleged sales presentations made in person or by telephone that contain misrepresentations of the product or service, high pressure sales practices, failure to disclose key conditions of the offer, and verbal representations not consistent with written contractual terms or agreements.

Administratively Closed
BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed - The BBB determined that the complaint could not be satisfactorily settled using standard methods of voluntary dispute resolution

2 - BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

Service Issues
BBB Definition:

Service Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, or damaged merchandise as a result of delivery service.

No Response
BBB Definition:

No Response - The company failed to respond to the complaint.

1 - Company failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Customer Service Issues
BBB Definition:

Service Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, or damaged merchandise as a result of delivery service.
BBB Definition:

Customer Service Issues - Claims alleging unsatisfactory customer service, including personnel's failure to provide assistance in a timely manner, failure to address or respond to customer dissatisfaction, unavailability for customer support, and/or inappropriate behavior or attitude exhibited by company staff.

Resolved
BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

1 - Company resolved
BBB Definition:

the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
1 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.
Unresolved
BBB Definition:

Unresolved - The company failed to resolve the complaint issues.

2 - Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through the BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process.
Administratively Closed
BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed - The BBB determined that the complaint could not be satisfactorily settled using standard methods of voluntary dispute resolution

1 - BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

Licensing

This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. The BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.

Industry Tips

Choosing the Right Internet Service Provider
Protecting Your Financial Privacy in Cyberspace
Choosing a Web Hosting Service for your Business Web Site

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Reliability Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Reliability Report is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Reliability Reports generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Reliability Reports are subject to change at any time.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Reliability Report
BBB Definition:

Report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.  

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 29, 2008 9:46 pm
They are not so hard to find:

http://www.gala-net.com/

They moved from First Street last year.

nojohnso

Rank 0
nojohnso
PostedSep 02, 2008 5:34 pm
Yes, please do. Please take the rights from ArchLord and RF Online as well. Codemasters is doing a horrible job, and there are rumors they are going to pull out from these games all together.

<a></a>

Accapella

Rank 3
Accapella
PostedSep 10, 2008 6:38 pm
nojohnso wrote:
Yes, please do. Please take the rights from ArchLord and RF Online as well. Codemasters is doing a horrible job, and there are rumors they are going to pull out from these games all together.  

I wouldn't mind if AGE got ArchLord rights, but they will most likely not wipe the data since people purchased the game for like $30 dollars and then when game became free to play people bought cash coins. Not wiping would also mean brining all the duplicated money and items the game struggled with and all the bots/hackers.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Accapella wrote:
nojohnso wrote:

I wouldn't mind if AGE got ArchLord rights, but they will most likely not wipe the data since people purchased the game for like $30 dollars and then when game became free to play people bought cash coins. Not wiping would also mean brining all the duplicated money and items the game struggled with and all the bots/hackers.  

wipe it but give the ppl that payed a starting boost or some aeria points (this is all theoretical anyway Very Happy )

ridick13

Rank 0
ridick13
PostedSep 11, 2008 5:18 pm
I really don't think aeria will be able to buy archlord because the game is really big(perhaps more populated then any aeria game). So that's my thoughts.

http://gilroy13.blogspot.com/ - random thoughts <a> </a>