Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:17 am

Re: secondary auction house with silver currency

quenara wrote:
I suggest adding a secondary auction house that uses silver for trade instead of gold. There is very little gold in circulation as even paying players use theirs to buy items from the shop, additionally the smallest unit, 1 gold is already quite valuable.
This means that low value items can in practise not be traded. It feels a bit like an economy where the smallest bill is a 100$ bill.
A typical example would be the formation tomes chapters. You need to gather six different ones which is much easier through trading with other players, however the value of most chapters is much lower than 1 gold so the current auction house is useless to trade them.  

You're posting this in the wrong thread. This has nothing to do with Clash of Gods. Clash of Gods is a feature inside of the game that Rolla is trying to take suggestions for that specific feature. As the title of the thread and the Original Post states. This is not for General Suggestions. There is already a thread for that and was also posted as a link to the last person that didn't check what this thread was for.
Advertisement

SkankyMuppet

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 12:30 pm
Well I am glad that the new timezones were added (think I was one of the 1st to mention that as an idea), so thanks for that. But here are my current gripes (most having been mentioned before but let me reiterate):

1) The boss enrage hits too hard on even the top players on s6, forcing us to burn through millions of resources and more TSC than we can accumulate (even doing Purg to 4.14 like I am currently). This would be easier, I guess, if the boss scaled according to the server (as mentioned on another suggestion). On s6 on Sat night we had to use t3 to finish the boss due to lack of res and TSC (only 3 of us really hitting at that point).

2) Refreshing troops should happen automatically for VIP as it happens elsewhere. I have a ticket open with a bug where I was attacked while Refreshing my troop counts and those troops were then assigned to the ether and I am now sitting with 13k troops assigned even though not to any of my heroes!

3) If the boss is made easier then the time limit can be reduced even further, AW, Cups and all other PVP events take a max of 1hr, why does this need to take 3 hours? It should be a 15-30min hectic battle, not many people have 18 hours a week to dedicate to this one PVP event...

Thanks, I'm sure I will think of more soon!

SkankyMuppet

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 9:43 pm
Well, since it seems that s6 is basically 100% dominated by Dark how about this as a suggestion: Allow us to switch sides as often as we want please? Or kill our own side players with friendly fire please?

Ridiculous that we sit there doing nothing trying to be the fastest person out of so many to make a kill when 1 person pops up every 5 mins or so... And we can't even allow them to catch up on boss damage because people on our side insist on using totems when the % difference is 30%+...

marraver

Rank 0
marraver
PostedOct 02, 2012 2:32 pm

well

i disagree
well on server 1 dark overpowers holy side but we still manage to kill boss and and even if we dont u still get good points i got over 7k point in 4 battles myself so ya it is possible to get points even if sides are unbalanced i dont think being able to switch sides at any time is a good idea it takes away from holy and dark side and that what this feature ia about and killin your own side with friendly fire is just dumb if u want to kill your side u should of joined other side
i do agree with giving boss points per hit thou all for that

marraver

Rank 0
marraver
PostedOct 02, 2012 2:36 pm

one more idea

idea
well in regards to unbalanced side u can just make it so when u enter battle u random get a side u on alot of games do this in pvp battles like this but ya it would take away your choice of picking holy or dark side only fair way i can see to change that part of feature imo

SkankyMuppet

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: well

i disagree
marraver wrote:
well on server 1 dark overpowers holy side but we still manage to kill boss and and even if we dont u still get good points i got over 7k point in 4 battles myself so ya it is possible to get points even if sides are unbalanced i dont think being able to switch sides at any time is a good idea it takes away from holy and dark side and that what this feature ia about and killin your own side with friendly fire is just dumb if u want to kill your side u should of joined other side
i do agree with giving boss points per hit thou all for that  

Yes you had no problem killing the boss on a server with many many 100+ players, on s6 we have guys lvl 104 still in the top 10 and on the Clash battle only 2/3 of us did any meaningful amount of damage (I personally did 70% of the damage to the boss costing me 40+ TSC, 6m+ of each resource and 50g+ of T3)...

Edit: Oh and I got 600 points total for 70% damage to the boss and 16 player kills (could not get more due to being so unbalanced)

marraver

Rank 0
marraver
PostedOct 02, 2012 2:52 pm   Last edited by marraver on Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total

good

ya i agree we should get points for hitting boss i completely agree there and no like i said dark has 95 % of peeps on server we dont have alot of 100+ on holy side they win most of the battle against boss but u can get points for killin peeps to all the times we lost on holy side i average over 500 and 800 points for killin players last war alone i killed 68 peeps and 10 guardians

ya we only got like 8 peeps total on holy side i never sen more than 5 on holy side in the 4 wars i been in

ps it a good feature but ya it needs alot of twinking to get it right hopefully they listen to all this ideas the players are saying

ya the resouces used in this feature are insane i max resources before last battle and after it i had under 2 million each so ya it a big hit on resources exspec for new servers we all know u need your resources when u a new server i think they came out with this to make peeps plunder more and buy more tscs maybe not sure on that i done 4 battle used over 250 tscs in them 4 battles so ya new servers gonna hurt them more thaan old servers maybe they can add like tscs cards to winning side or maybe resources boxes to make up for the loss of resources might be a nice addition to it

marraver

Rank 0
marraver
PostedOct 02, 2012 3:09 pm

newer servers

patience
ya i rem when purg came out alot complained about noone can get past layer 2 in beginning but as we all got better gear and higher lvs we did it just a matter of patience when getting better at stuff so ya a new server gonna have harder time at new feature than old servers is all and loook noone has beat layer 4 yet on any server they made purg to hard after 4 /10 imo but thats just me

nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 2:27 pm
1.) Completely random team selection once a week, it's often enough to keep it from getting boring and not too often so you get a feeling or a sense of a "team"

2.) Generic npc soldiers, they don't need to be dead to attack opposing god but there so players who bounce off everyone have something to fight and earn points from-no temp invurnability to being attacked by players if you fight these. Bonus for killing npcs-each npc killed reduces damage output of god. Have different difficulty levels of npcs. Possible penalty for not killing them-damage a random player. Have enough to accommodate everyone. Yes it is a pvp event but nothing wrong with throwing some npc into the fray

3.) Add 3 minigods that have to die before main god can be attacked, extra exploit points for killing/participating in killing it. Or don't require them to be killed but make fighting god easier if you kill the minis first-ie bonus damage, reduced damage, higher unit recovery rates etc.

4.) lag is making refreshing troops difficult, auto refresh or another solution pls

5.) Bonus loots for Niz ;p

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedOct 03, 2012 3:56 pm
nizdazen wrote:
1.) Completely random team selection once a week, it's often enough to keep it from getting boring and not too often so you get a feeling or a sense of a "team"

2.) Generic npc soldiers, they don't need to be dead to attack opposing god but there so players who bounce off everyone have something to fight and earn points from-no temp invurnability to being attacked by players if you fight these. Bonus for killing npcs-each npc killed reduces damage output of god. Have different difficulty levels of npcs. Possible penalty for not killing them-damage a random player. Have enough to accommodate everyone. Yes it is a pvp event but nothing wrong with throwing some npc into the fray

3.) Add 3 minigods that have to die before main god can be attacked, extra exploit points for killing/participating in killing it. Or don't require them to be killed but make fighting god easier if you kill the minis first-ie bonus damage, reduced damage, higher unit recovery rates etc.

I like the idea of these 3. Also to add instead of having different levels of npc soliders what they should do is make the soliders scale by the level of player that attacks them. So if a level 40 player attacks npc solider he gets a level 40 fight. If a level 110 player attacks them they get a lvl 110 fight. This would prevent high level players just killing off the low level npcs as well for more score.

Mini gods idea sounds nice to should have them only do small amounts of damage and give points right away so that players even young players like lvl 40-60 etc can attack it and still get points to use right away for troop cards or whatever so they feel like showing up for clash is worth the effort. Also I liked the idea of having them weaken the main god if they die so that even on a new server like server 7 we might have a chance to kill the god every event.