RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedSep 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Clash of Gods Specific Suggestion Thread

If you have any ideas on how this feature can be improved or should be developed, please post them here. The developers can be made aware of them and hopefully encourage them to take action to improve the feature

Please keep comments constructive and clean; it is in no one's interest for this thread to be closed.

Thanks
Advertisement

jsridhar86

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 4:33 pm

improve the points awarded

the awarding of points has been arbitrary for the past 3 days. the first day seems to provided great bonus points to whoever played. yesterday it was less and today it was even lower. at this rate the points that we get will be only enough for the tsc's that we have to buy from the shop which cancels things giving no motivation for dedicated participation in the clash.

bottom line make the points system as liberal as it can be. cause this fight eats tons of troops.

Also fix the lag with using tsc's. its too much of a trouble to wait for them.

Screen goes bizarre often and i had to refresh 3 times during the clash.(this is a one month old laptop. ) with much problems already with the lagging and stuff, no need for extra graphics when pvp battles within the clash starts

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedSep 28, 2012 4:41 pm
They should leave all the lanes open that would give poeple a chance to attack boss from anywhere even if there side is outnumbered. Attacking boss needs to give points even if boss doesnt die. Doesnt have to be huge but at least simlar to attacking players. The way it stands right now you attack players get points. Attacking boss gives nothing unless it dies. So there is no incentive on a newer server for any players to attack the boss because they cant kill it and its just a huge waste of resources. Also bosses level or hitpoints whatever you want to call it should be scaled by age and levels of server. You cant expect a server with only 2 poeple level 100 to do the same kind of damage to a boss on a server with 100+ lvl 100 poeple. The enrage isnt a bad idea but it doesnt work if you only allow one lane. The reason is because with only one lane open the side that is domination the battle field, lets face it nobody is going to have even sides, is going to prevent the other side from ever even hitting there boss so boss will always be forced into enrage.

They need to remove the ninja fighting. Enemy players can join battlefield and because of display lag they can attacking someone that is inside the battlefield before any enemys know they have joined the battlefield. After they beat the weak person they just quit because they are on cooldown and nobody can attack them back. They need to have a short cooldown when you join a battlefield so that both sides know a person is there and the enemy has a chance to attack you first before you just attack a weak person on there side.

Also they should hide all titles from enemy. Enemys will be able to tell who is a high level player by there titles and will just wait until they leave the battlefied or they attack someone before they join so they can avoid them. I think it would make fights better if people attacked each other at random instead of being able to pick your opponents by there titles.

zimambruk

Rank 0
PostedSep 29, 2012 7:42 am
how about making the game a lil vee bit more playable without paying ridiculous amounts of money. vip mode should be normal mode with 24 hours training time. stop being greedy.
cheers

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedSep 29, 2012 8:08 am
zimambruk wrote:
how about making the game a lil vee bit more playable without paying ridiculous amounts of money. vip mode should be normal mode with 24 hours training time. stop being greedy.
cheers  

Hi Zimambruk, this thread has been created to deal with ways that a specific feature, Clash of Gods in particular, can be improved as it is a feature that is still in development. If you have comments or suggestions regarding the rest of the game or in general, then they should be posted here in the general Suggestions Thread.

Thank you.

zzwarrior

Rank 0
PostedSep 29, 2012 8:59 am

hello ther

here goes my ideas
firsst of all
1. need to do balancing in the leagues...( present condition in merge2 dark league owns it no chance for holy league)
2.make a system wer it givs chance to low lvl guys to compete with thier lvl guys....bcoz if thy are attckd by high lvl guys thers no chanc for them to get exploit points
3.giv points system for the one loses also..... since its not fair bcoz if oppnt is high lvl then thers no chance for the other guy to win..so at least thy dnt hv to be dissapointed u know wat i mean..
4.make an easier way of entering batttlefield...rather then every time u lose u hav to quit n reenter....

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedSep 29, 2012 9:57 pm   Last edited by RollaR_50248 on Sep 30, 2012 10:23 am. Edited 1 time in total
Ok my tuppence to this thread:

• It is in no one's interests to have such unbalanced sides strength wise, however if players are give the choice, even if they know this, they will continue to pick the same sides. Everyone should be forced to pick destiny or, preferably, we should just be randomly assigned a faction at the start each week based on rankings so that people who are fighting regularly and properly are split up - and this would deal with any unbalance that may grow in the future from people growing in strength/becoming inactive over time if factions were fixed;

• Servers where the boss isn't killed should still get some points for causing damage. The did not "lose" the battle and it was the developer's decision to reduce the time frame for battle, so players should not be punished for this on new servers;

• ZOMGOSH so much LAG; in all my time playing CoG I have never experience so much lag which hinders game-play so much you lose potential points (I know for one that i have lost maybe 30% of the potential points I could have got if the game ran more smoothly). Areas where lag prevent effective game play are:
    = loading into the battleground so that it either doesn't recognise your presence or or tells you that you haven't entered the battlefield even though you are clearly there;
    = loading the individual pvp battles;
    =recruiting more units;

• In pvp fights the loser gets no points. Again on a server where the factions are unbalanced, this is unfair since the player cannot win either way. Minimal points should be awarded for participation;

• The fact that the two other battlegrounds are locked other than when there is an over-flow of players (which realistically, is not going to happen) is again unbalanced since the weaker faction will never have the chance to hit the boss as they are forced to face the enemy;

• The bosses' rage modes do not end when the enemy boss closes the gap, this puts the side that got ahead quickly at a permanent disadvantage for the remainder of the fight, even if the other side drops to lower HP, there should be a point where the hps level out that the rage mode is extinguished;

• This is supposed to be a pvp battleground feature with the boss as an add-on; but with the huge amount of points the boss gives in comparison with the pvp element, and the team bonus you get for killing the boss, there is too much emphasis on the pve aspect of the feature. I do not propose reducing the boss points or win bonus, but suggest that the points gained from pvp fights should be increased substantially (possibly by a multiple of 5).

• Prices in faction shop are disproportionate to the quantity of points being achieved by the majority of players (including, in many circumstances even top players) that it will take a month to get 1 piece of something like blood phoenix, and that is on the assumption that everyone takes part in 6 battles a week. The likelihood of that is low, people have lives to run and the game should be leisurely not considered a chore, 2 times were used to allow more flexibility for people from different time-zones playing, so the assumption should be attendance of 3 times a week; in-fact, making it so that people can only attend a maximum of 3 or 4 wars a week would fix that too.

• I might think up other points to add later on

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedSep 30, 2012 4:40 am
"My idea" would be..

Open all lanes, so the weaker league can attack the boss too, while the stronger league kill after a while the boss
So maybe the boss wont engage this fast..
Give points instantly for hitting boss, not just when he dies, so it makes more sense actually to attack the boss
And decrease HP or so, for the new Servers..since not much high lvls around.. Mad

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedSep 30, 2012 4:41 am
I wanted to add they need to do some price adjusting on some of the gear to. Dream set being 6k is decent if poeple can start getting more points. But there is no reason the lvl 60 set should cost 2k a piece. I mean they have orange medal that gives +atk +dbl +200 troops lasts a week and is only 600 pts. That is a great buy. But then you have gear that is for a lvl 60 and its 2000. I mean a person could buy 3 of the 1 week orange medals for less than the 2k and they would be 100 times more useful.

quenara

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:14 am

secondary auction house with silver currency

I suggest adding a secondary auction house that uses silver for trade instead of gold. There is very little gold in circulation as even paying players use theirs to buy items from the shop, additionally the smallest unit, 1 gold is already quite valuable.
This means that low value items can in practise not be traded. It feels a bit like an economy where the smallest bill is a 100$ bill.
A typical example would be the formation tomes chapters. You need to gather six different ones which is much easier through trading with other players, however the value of most chapters is much lower than 1 gold so the current auction house is useless to trade them.