MilliaHakumei2

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Account was terminated?

I went to reset my password as I thought I misspelled it or such a few days ago, but when I did so I received the message, "Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service."

Now I first though that I had perhaps misspelled my email, but alas it seemed as if it truly did happen to my account, but why?

In fact logging in the other day was the first time I logged in in many months as I just wanted to transfer my ijji account into my aeria account.

Now I did look through the ban appeal section, but there is nowhere in there about being banned, or terminated by the site, just by each game specifically, so I am reaching my hand out in need looking for any information that I could possibly receive to aid me on this matter.

The username of said account in which the termination had occurred is as follows, MilliaHakumei
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedSep 28, 2012 1:11 pm
You need to send in a ban appeal here. A blocked account is a blocked account, it can't be used on forums or on any game. As for the reason why, you can only find out by either automatically receive an e-mail from Aeria or by sending in a ban appeal ticket. Good luck. o/

strbank

Rank 0
PostedSep 29, 2012 3:46 am

Re: Account was terminated?

MilliaHakumei2 wrote:
I went to reset my password as I thought I misspelled it or such a few days ago, but when I did so I received the message, "Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service."

Now I first though that I had perhaps misspelled my email, but alas it seemed as if it truly did happen to my account, but why?

In fact logging in the other day was the first time I logged in in many months as I just wanted to transfer my ijji account into my aeria account.

Now I did look through the ban appeal section, but there is nowhere in there about being banned, or terminated by the site, just by each game specifically, so I am reaching my hand out in need looking for any information that I could possibly receive to aid me on this matter.

The username of said account in which the termination had occurred is as follows, MilliaHakumei  

I have the same issue...
ACC is gone and no1 at AG&E know how that happen Evil or Very Mad

No mail notification, no nothing.
WTF

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedSep 29, 2012 4:01 am

strbank wrote:

I have the same issue...

WTF  

account termination can happen without a notification. Or that the mail got filtered by your mailbox. But still, you can only unlock the account if you send in a ban appeal ticket here : contact us - ban appeal

Once send in, please be patient to have a ticket response, which can take up to 48h.

signature of xybolt

ofcjohn

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Same Issue

Violation of TOS?
I transfered my IJJI account to Aeria today and I got the same thing.... banned for Violation of Terms Of Service? I have not used my aeria games account ine like... 5 maybe 6 years and its banned? now I cant play Alliance Valiant Arms until this crap is resolved... my email for the game was (removed) I cant even login with facebook no more...

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:47 pm
ofcjohn, when you do not use your account for more than 6 months it gets locked. Please use account recovery to see if you can recover it. Good luck.

Banned/Terminated accounts go to http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban

Lost or inactive accounts try http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/recover

strbank, the 3 letter text lingo you used after "no nothing." is against the tos and can get one banned if such are in excess. Please refrain from such and use ban appeal. Thank you and good luck.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:58 am

Re: Same Issue

Violation of TOS?
ofcjohn wrote:
my email for the game  

posting your email address on the forums is not safe, you should remove it.
you can tell aeria your email address in your ban appeal.

Lord_Asmodeus

Rank 1
Lord_Asmodeus
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:36 pm
John please do as yudia and oberonu said in regards to filling out an rt....
Asking a MOD to remove your email address from your post it is not safe to post email addresses or other personal information in the forums please put that info into the RT...

zola222

Rank 0
zola222
PostedNov 12, 2012 8:55 pm

xybolt wrote:
strbank wrote:

I have the same issue...

WTF  

account termination can happen without a notification. Or that the mail got filtered by your mailbox. But still, you can only unlock the account if you send in a ban appeal ticket here : contact us - ban appeal

Once send in, please be patient to have a ticket response, which can take up to 48h.  

lol? r u srs aeria doesnt care bout unbanning ppls accs my major 5th class was banned for gun adding cuz i had dual barb and tempest did they even see the fact that i had every gcoin/ap cap gun in the dam game and got both guns from the events. no aeria only cares bout making money thats it

serph3

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:40 am
Oberonu wrote:
ofcjohn, when you do not use your account for more than 6 months it gets locked. Please use account recovery to see if you can recover it. Good luck.

Banned/Terminated accounts go to http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban

Lost or inactive accounts try http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/recover

strbank, the 3 letter text lingo you used after "no nothing." is against the tos and can get one banned if such are in excess. Please refrain from such and use ban appeal. Thank you and good luck.  

is this new ? i have the same problem and istn te first time i had to stop playing for a few months but its the first time this happens