Author Message

TaynoRex

Rank 0
TaynoRex
Joined
28 Aug 2012
Posts
17
Location
Schomberg Canada
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:05 pm

what the???

What does this mean "ShowKase" ? I've done so much stuff.. and still haven't gotten my items.. like this is the 3rd ticket regarding this issue.. :S
Advertisement

TaynoRex

Rank 0
TaynoRex
Joined
28 Aug 2012
Posts
17
Location
Schomberg Canada
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:26 pm

WHAA

:'(

ShooopMedia

Rank 5
ShooopMedia
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Posts
3790
Location
Canada
PostedOct 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: what the???

TaynoRex wrote:
What does this mean "ShowKase" ? I've done so much stuff.. and still haven't gotten my items.. like this is the 3rd ticket regarding this issue.. :S  

Try submitting a ticket telling them what ShowKase said and then wait. Once they have checked your ticket they should send you your prize if you qualify. Good luck!

TaynoRex

Rank 0
TaynoRex
Joined
28 Aug 2012
Posts
17
Location
Schomberg Canada
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: what the???

ShooopMedia wrote:
TaynoRex wrote:
What does this mean "ShowKase" ? I've done so much stuff.. and still haven't gotten my items.. like this is the 3rd ticket regarding this issue.. :S  

Try submitting a ticket telling them what ShowKase said and then wait. Once they have checked your ticket they should send you your prize if you qualify. Good luck!  


man ive done everything! no joke, apparently there is a BUNCH of us :S

ShooopMedia

Rank 5
ShooopMedia
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Posts
3790
Location
Canada
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Re: what the???

TaynoRex wrote:
ShooopMedia wrote:
TaynoRex wrote:
What does this mean "ShowKase" ? I've done so much stuff.. and still haven't gotten my items.. like this is the 3rd ticket regarding this issue.. :S  

Try submitting a ticket telling them what ShowKase said and then wait. Once they have checked your ticket they should send you your prize if you qualify. Good luck!  


man ive done everything! no joke, apparently there is a BUNCH of us :S  

Yes, it glitched for them. Wait for them to receive your ticket, just sit tight man.

goldo13

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedOct 05, 2012 11:11 pm
many people like me, Aeria dose not answer yet.....

ShooopMedia

Rank 5
ShooopMedia
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Posts
3790
Location
Canada
PostedOct 05, 2012 11:20 pm
goldo13 wrote:
many people like me, Aeria dose not answer yet.....  

It is late where they are (I think), just be patient!

bc25555

Rank 0
bc25555
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
56
Location
Belgium
PostedOct 06, 2012 6:26 am
Still nothing.. Sad

ShooopMedia

Rank 5
ShooopMedia
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Posts
3790
Location
Canada
PostedOct 06, 2012 9:01 am
bc25555 wrote:
Still nothing.. Sad  
My ticket remains un-opened so they haven't been on yet. I will let you know when they do so you know when to expect yours! Smile

bc25555

Rank 0
bc25555
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
56
Location
Belgium
PostedOct 06, 2012 11:55 am
Yeah thanks man xD If I look at My Cart at web mall and then purchase history I can see [GIFT] Engraving_PSG-1 (Perm Manual Insert) Pending

xD
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: