Naaoko

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 10:44 am
Hushihuangdi wrote:
Honestly what I would like to see is maybe some stone polisher packs,Robin magic impact drills or other items that can improve my current gear,which I certainly see as reasonable.  

Humans are greedy and they will always want more. If they start giving out polishers and drills, then people will want warlords. If they start giving out warlords, then people will want alejandro. That is the tread in improving your gear, isn't it or should I throw in talismans somewhere? The standard should be nothing. Anything above that is free and good. They finally make an event with no downsides and I see 1 person saying thanks and 4 people complaining.

When they send out announment mails with a canned candy that restore 500 hero hp, that is completely useless even for new players. Everyone should start making posts complaining about that free loot because it does not improve their gear, which they certainly see as reasonable.

But since you have completely convinced me. If I dont get free alejandro in those announment mails next time, with +15 of course so I dont need to make another post complaining about it, I am going to quit this game.
Advertisement

ecwilliams12

Rank 0
ecwilliams12
PostedSep 28, 2012 3:03 pm
A few bag expansion items may be nice in a future event ^_^

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedSep 30, 2012 3:44 pm
Hi Guys!

Thanks for your feedback.

I would like to clarify a few things.

First of all... There is no such thing as Aeria Devs Razz Aeria Games is a Game Publisher and NOT a developer. Every time we request changes or there is something bugged, we have to send a report to external game developers and have those nice guys fix these issues. We try our best to implement suggested changes, yet we do not always have the ability to. Perhaps that will issue some clarification *hopes*

Second... This event is fairly easy and therefore meant for lower level players. Also, you do not have to choose the gear wheel, there is a fragment box which rewards some crafting materials, coins, hero skills and all kinds of small yet useful items. Again, small event, small prizes.

We are currently working on setting up some harder events for the higher level players. There, we will include some more rewarding items as the events are harder and simply require more participation.

I am glad to see that a few enjoyed the event and appreciate it =)