boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
PostedSep 28, 2012 6:04 am
What the **** did you just **** say about me, you little ****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you **** idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're **** dead, kiddo.

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum
Advertisement

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedSep 28, 2012 3:29 pm
lol, there is even a portuguese style '-'

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedSep 28, 2012 5:16 pm
I do have to say. The girls in those video are so sessy!! *u*

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedSep 29, 2012 9:29 am
Psy pony approves~

~Lil_Kizuna

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedSep 30, 2012 3:49 am

Re: London Style

LoL
FrozenIsGrape wrote:

it's funny that he's doing his act on a place with not much attendants.

signature of xybolt

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedSep 30, 2012 3:49 am
boxofshnerples wrote:
What the **** did you just **** say about me, you little ****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you **** idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're **** dead, kiddo.  

Dear person,

your act was interesting. If you find me, come pay me a visit.
Maybe i will grant you a job to the terrorist cell as a derpist.

One time epic fun approved. And nice payment provided.

- the derpfather.

signature of xybolt

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedSep 30, 2012 6:19 am
Woah, they actually did a really good job on that. Best Parody I've seen so far. =O

minahope

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 1:39 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:

3 words. 1 acronym. Wtf.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:21 pm
lol London style

boxofshnerples wrote:
Herp derp irrelevant comment.  

Please go see a psychiatric ASAP. You really need it.

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:24 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:

1.who are you talking to
2.its the internet
3.stop pretending your GI Joe and get a life