Author Message

FrozenIsGrape

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1474
Location
Stonegate, York, United Kingdom
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis  


i thought you were hord...
unless hord = eggy


 
dark_hord3 was forum name.... FROZENxEGG was IGN, but make a FrozenEgg, no i dun hecks meng  


Free Knights...i reported him for aimbotting... ._.
k ill make you one  
Huh???? Mustve been another cuz theres alot of impersonaters of my "FROZEN" title
Advertisement

KristenDaBes

Rank 0
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
149
Location
Canada
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis  


i thought you were hord...
unless hord = eggy


 
dark_hord3 was forum name.... FROZENxEGG was IGN, but make a FrozenEgg, no i dun hecks meng  


Free Knights...i reported him for aimbotting... ._.
k ill make you one  
Huh???? Mustve been another cuz theres alot of impersonaters of my "FROZEN" title  


jk
i was saying youre a good player

FrozenIsGrape

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1474
Location
Stonegate, York, United Kingdom
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis  


i thought you were hord...
unless hord = eggy


 
dark_hord3 was forum name.... FROZENxEGG was IGN, but make a FrozenEgg, no i dun hecks meng  


Free Knights...i reported him for aimbotting... ._.
k ill make you one  
Huh???? Mustve been another cuz theres alot of impersonaters of my "FROZEN" title  


jk
i was saying youre a good player  
:O lawl i fail wit teh jokes..... Soo the SquichySoap is gone?

KristenDaBes

Rank 0
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
149
Location
Canada
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis  


i thought you were hord...
unless hord = eggy


 
dark_hord3 was forum name.... FROZENxEGG was IGN, but make a FrozenEgg, no i dun hecks meng  


Free Knights...i reported him for aimbotting... ._.
k ill make you one  
Huh???? Mustve been another cuz theres alot of impersonaters of my "FROZEN" title  


jk
i was saying youre a good player  
:O lawl i fail wit teh jokes..... Soo the SquichySoap is gone?  


check your pm

FrozenIsGrape

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1474
Location
Stonegate, York, United Kingdom
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis  


i thought you were hord...
unless hord = eggy


 
dark_hord3 was forum name.... FROZENxEGG was IGN, but make a FrozenEgg, no i dun hecks meng  


Free Knights...i reported him for aimbotting... ._.
k ill make you one  
Huh???? Mustve been another cuz theres alot of impersonaters of my "FROZEN" title  


jk
i was saying youre a good player  
:O lawl i fail wit teh jokes..... Soo the SquichySoap is gone?  


check your pm  
Double k

paleale1

Rank 1
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
373
Location
United States
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:33 pm
The person who makes a I'm leaving thread yet manages to always come back and post wins.....oh wait, op has done that already.

FrozenIsGrape

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1474
Location
Stonegate, York, United Kingdom
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:35 pm
paleale1 wrote:
The person who makes a I'm leaving thread yet manages to always come back and post wins.....oh wait, op has done that already.  
Back off man, you wouldve done the same.

Books17

Rank 0
Joined
14 Aug 2012
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedSep 27, 2012 7:10 pm
Snow would never compete, if you do good in his room he kicks you from room, so if you beat him in 1v1 he probably BAN you, and lie like he did before.

paleale1

Rank 1
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
373
Location
United States
PostedSep 27, 2012 7:21 pm
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
paleale1 wrote:
The person who makes a I'm leaving thread yet manages to always come back and post wins.....oh wait, op has done that already.  
Back off man, you wouldve done the same.  


Um no, that's my point, and while we are add it lets just gloss over the fact the op was banned. Oh yeah he was banned, but Aeria made a mistake, it;s not like it was a legit ban........ oh yeah it most likely was.

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
399
Location
New York United States
PostedSep 27, 2012 7:56 pm
Books17 wrote:
Snow would never compete, if you do good in his room he kicks you from room, so if you beat him in 1v1 he probably BAN you, and lie like he did before.  

LOL br mad cause he wrecked u in a pub? fyi aeria gave us those iesf accounts so gj failin in gettin him banned u turd. get a life

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: