Author Message

KristenDaBes

Rank 0
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
149
Location
Canada
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:09 pm

SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18907
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 


I don't remember shellshock being a huge competitive player, I don't know snaes but I hear he's a cool guy Very Happy, and snowshovel get's on my nerves sometimes...

MarethFig

Rank 0
MarethFig
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
69
Location
United States
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:13 pm
vs Mareth

I like the SnowShovel one.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18907
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:14 pm
MarethFig wrote:
vs Mareth

I like the SnowShovel one.  


vs Zig

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7352
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:16 pm
Snow one looks the best.

FrozenIsGrape

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1474
Location
Stonegate, York, United Kingdom
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis

KristenDaBes

Rank 0
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
149
Location
Canada
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:18 pm



aaaaaa fiixed it


idk...im fine with all of em

KristenDaBes

Rank 0
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
149
Location
Canada
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis  


i thought you were hord...
unless hord = eggy


FrozenIsGrape

Rank 3
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1474
Location
Stonegate, York, United Kingdom
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis  


i thought you were hord...
unless hord = eggy


 
dark_hord3 was forum name.... FROZENxEGG was IGN, but make a FrozenEgg, no i dun hecks meng

KristenDaBes

Rank 0
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
149
Location
Canada
PostedSep 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Re: SnowShovel vs Snaes vs Sh3llshock

Which "S" Wins?
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
FrozenIsGrape wrote:
KristenDaBes wrote:
i would have had a soap...but hes gone nao :3






 
Make a FrozenEgg one não squichy plis  


i thought you were hord...
unless hord = eggy


 
dark_hord3 was forum name.... FROZENxEGG was IGN, but make a FrozenEgg, no i dun hecks meng  


Free Knights...i reported him for aimbotting... ._.
k ill make you one
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: