irobnoobs

Rank 0
irobnoobs
PostedSep 25, 2012 2:32 pm

new map

a new map?stupid subject bar
ok almost all the players are snipers and they arent as good as they think camping corners!so can u make a sniper board thats long range targets only enemy team shouldnt be allowed to cross mid map at all. nulling nades pistols and knife!IE long range only with plenty of sniper hiding spots (shaded rooms to open grass feilds on side should be alotta fun to create im already having fun Very Happy epicly large buildings so u cant see whole feild with your eyes giving new players a chance to get a kill.some people are to afraid to die LOL and camp hardcore same spot everytime the board should have 2 demsions to it blue side up left mini map red side down and right mini map giving angles for sunlighting and shade from buildings im a little sad to give u my idea's when i am unemployed!!!! (i can make 1000 more boards just llike this).....Sad now the wait to see if it sounds good enough to u all. it should open a new world of tatics

:( STOP KICKING ME FROM ROOMS MOD FREE 100% NET STAT36
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedSep 26, 2012 3:29 am
I wouldn't mind a new sniping map like this :D sounds fun
Sniper only mode (no knife, grenades, pistols) should be possible for every map (before you create it).. would be cool if they really implement it

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

applexx45

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2012 4:36 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
I wouldn't mind a new sniping map like this Very Happy sounds fun
Sniper only mode (no knife, grenades, pistols) should be possible for every map (before you create it).. would be cool if they really implement it  

especially the pistol part so annoyin -.-

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:51 pm
they added black hawk and Supply rain

iSakana

Rank 0
iSakana
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:52 am
No u