Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedSep 28, 2012 1:48 am
Now at EP6.2 Helm Boots and Pants will be AP items only and EP6.3 will be pets and costume Will be AP as well ..... it will be AP spender for all of us lolz

Advertisement

PhelonWolf

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 2:26 am
It would be great to get some info on the pets and costume gear. Iam guessing that they will go over our current gear and augment it with oj stats. Are they gonna have different lvl costume gear or kinda one size fits all.
Plz share any insight/speculation ...

when there's nothing left to do ....forever stuck in eteranl glue

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedSep 28, 2012 3:20 am
pETS WILL BE RELEASE AT EP6.3 it will be flying pets i think no exact info or lvl about that.. just have to wait for new patch probably late october or november

Rock1tt2

Rank 0
Rock1tt2
PostedSep 28, 2012 6:27 am

Re: Regarding Gear Drops & Sales

Ok.....where do i start Very Happy

The following items are not currently available in-game.
Helms (As always)
Boots
Leggings  

I'm not sure if this is an EP6 Glitch, but 62 helms ARE available on Phoenix, be it only for certain classes. Mage/Priest and Archer/Ranger already have the helm but after numerous tickets sent with the same Copy & Paste response, Fighter/Defender helm is still unavailable Evil or Very Mad

Also.....seeing that all quest gear can now be re-rolled, this makes Dreamy gear completely pointless, worthless and useless. Why would you farm for it when you can just re-roll your quest gears!!!!

Now, on a seperate point...seeing as you can re-roll quest gears, why not dread gears for 20-30 pvp, these are supposedly unavailable on Phoenix right? Wrong!!

My questions below:-

1 The ability to re-roll quest gears, and helms made available through quest seems to be a monumental ****-up. What will happen to these gears, and the 1000's of rec runes that have been used on them already?

2 Will these items be rolled-back to their original state, or simply taken away?

3 On EP6 Launch, Rec Runes doubled in value overnight, what happens to the 1000's of $$$$$'s people have spent on AP for Rec Runes, and in-game gold for these gears, will they be compensated if removed or rolled back?

4 Is the helm a Mistake by developers, or will it be fixed so that ALL classes have a slotted helm available through quest?

.Plea

Rank 0
.Plea
PostedSep 28, 2012 11:23 am

Re: Regarding Gear Drops & Sales

The following items are not currently available in-game.
Helms (As always)
Boots
Leggings

In the past we've sold entire sets of gear, but our ultimate goal is to move away from this strategy.  

So, to move away from selling gear, you start ep6 selling 3/5 pieces of the new set for AP, AND removing them from in game content where they should be.

Episode 6.1 did not contain all the sell-able content we were hoping for, such as a new cape  

So because you don't have new capes to sell for AP, you take out the content we are meant to have.

For now, those 3 pieces are AP items, while all tops, gauntlets, shields, weapons, accessories, and set piece accessories are reserved for drops and quests and can all be achieved in-game. We hope this is a temporary resolution between the spenders who want to buy gear and the grinders who want to get it in-game.  

How is that even a resolution, it's just benefits one side of the players!

If you want a good resolution on this, just put the content back in, so AP spenders can still get a shortcut to gearing up and grinders can have a shot on leveling.

Realize Phoenix do not have gm enchants/max ojs/tiers so we don't have acces to upgrading gear as OS does, and we do relay on gear for grinding.
The quest are meant to give those gears because the developers realized that players would need those to grind the mobs on the new map, so taking it out of in game content is cutting players from being able to grind on this server.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

darkgodxu

Rank 2
darkgodxu
PostedSep 28, 2012 11:55 am
Either we go all on AP strike and AGE get even less AP from us as the players.
Or AGE need to be smart by working with the players on key decision makings.
We can all use just go play other instead of Shaiya that cost a lot less money.

AG is soon to be another fail manage company like some governments we know today.
AG should try to learn some history and instead about just keep sucking out more money out the players.

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedSep 28, 2012 1:58 pm
..Love wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:
In the past we've sold entire sets of gear, but our ultimate goal is to move away from this strategy.
For now, those 3 pieces are AP items, while all tops, gauntlets, shields, weapons, accessories, and set piece accessories are reserved for drops and quests and can all be achieved in-game.  
In EP3/4 we had only helm/capes for AP items and this is ok, cuz EVERYTHING ELSE was drop IN GAME
With EP5 the 60-69 set were ap items AND DROP IN GAME
With 70 gear we had ROTCO, one way on another possible to get gear that DROP IN GAME and ap gears were alternative solution.

I want to know how exactly you move away from selling gears with ap, when in EP6 the gears CANT BE GET IN GAME and ONLY WITH AP.  
I wouldn't say it better.
obviously they didn't wrote:
In the past entire sets of gear DROPPED INGAME, but our ultimate goal is to move away from this strategy AND SELL EVEN MORE STUFF ONLY WITH AP.
Yeah, more AP-only stuff incoming - pets and costumes! Farmers rejoice!  

MadDog733

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2012 4:17 am
[quote="tactics"]
Marsuaves_Black wrote:
As Sighborg said-- We have left the vast majority of stuff to remain available in-game, and our goal is to move toward AP systems that make sense, such as pets and costumes.  

I played this game for.. a while.. and honestly all I can think to say to his is too little, too late.
after everything, the feeling left from shaiya is like the feeling a smoker associates with their tobacco company.

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:09 pm
Well I guess everyone will be sitting in their AP gear or ROTCO gear for awhile. Laughing

Marsuaves_Black

Rank 4
Marsuaves_Black
PostedOct 15, 2012 4:11 pm
tactics wrote:
Marsuaves_Black wrote:
All gear should be available in game via SOME method other than helm/cape. IMO the drop rate of what is dropping is tremendously too high and basically worth nothing lol while the other pieces are not obtainable by any mean other than AP.

Oh well saves me from spending. Thanks for the update, I'll wait on higher level set.  

You'll be waiting a long time.  

http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/itemmall/Gear+%28Lv+71%2B%29/Leggings

Wasn't too long! Glad I didn't waste OP's making trinity gears! Laughing