Hakeytimes

Rank 0
PostedSep 26, 2012 10:03 pm

EP6 what joke

why even have weapons/armor/liquid merchants
αяɛ ʏσʋ κι∂∂ιиɢ мɛ тнιƨ ιƨ ƨʋcн α ʝσκɛ. иɛω мαρ ℓʌ65+ αи∂ ʏσʋ нαʌɛ мɛяcнαитƨ тнαт ƨɛℓℓ ℓʌ50- ɢɛαя αи∂ ωɛαρσи ωσω ʏσʋ ƨнσʋℓ∂ яɛαℓℓʏ ғɛɛℓ α ƨнαмɛ∂. αи∂ ωнʏ иσ ƨʋρɛя ρσтƨ ιи тнɛ иɛω мαρ αт тнɛ ℓιզʋι∂ мɛяcнαитƨ. яɛαℓℓʏ ǤѦ'ƨ αи∂ ƤѦ'ƨ ωσω тнιƨ ιƨ ƨα∂ ʌɛяʏ ʌɛяʏ ƨα∂.

вʋт κɛɛρ ʋρ тнɛ ɢσσ∂ ωσяκ σғ мακιиɢ мσяɛ αи∂ мσяɛ тнιиɢ αρ αƨ α мαттɛя αғαcт ʏσʋ ƨнσʋℓ∂ ɢɛт яαιƨɛƨ αи∂ тнɛи яαιƨɛ тнɛ αρ ρяιcɛƨ тσσ.
Advertisement

stonekidd

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2012 8:29 am
brb.

see y'all in ep 6.3 then.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedSep 27, 2012 9:31 am
stonekidd wrote:
brb.

Dang it will be a month lolz

GoonReaper

Rank 5
GoonReaper
PostedSep 27, 2012 10:25 am
Mellijor wrote:
stonekidd wrote:
brb.

Dang it will be a month lolz  

Lol Months

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedSep 27, 2012 10:53 am
elful81 wrote:
tactics wrote:
Marsuaves_Black wrote:
All gear should be available in game via SOME method other than helm/cape. IMO the drop rate of what is dropping is tremendously too high and basically worth nothing lol while the other pieces are not obtainable by any mean other than AP.

Oh well saves me from spending. Thanks for the update, I'll wait on higher level set.  

You'll be waiting a long time. This is gonna be tough on a reseller like you. Your call if you want to miss the opportunity.

As Sighborg said-- We have left the vast majority of stuff to remain available in-game, and our goal is to move toward AP systems that make sense, such as pets and costumes.  

lol nice one Tics. Resellers harm the game. Keep up the good work  

I do love when people respond without knowing what they are talking about.
General point, resellers are bad. Otherwise this is no big victory post

Honestly this scares me. You are seriously trying to spin this as a good thing for the movement of gear sales in shaiya?

Costumes and pets for Ap? Yes.
Removing gear from quest and drop tables that were originally built into the system in order to sell them to raise your profit margin? This is a huge step back in my faith in the direction of Aeria's game management.

Come on Aeria, what happened to supporting players? Those of us that have stuck around for this are still hoping you'll see how these decisions only hurt your profits. If items dropped in game I would have strongly considered linking this next set. LCs, Ops, Lapis tiers, PLHs? This wouldn't have been enough for you?

Sjakie13

Rank 2
PostedSep 27, 2012 12:38 pm
I don't really see how making more gear items receivable by AP only is going to shift AP spendings to pets and costumes...

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedSep 27, 2012 12:39 pm
Sjakie13 wrote:
I don't really see how making more gear items receivable by AP only is going to shift AP spendings to pets and costumes...  

The post says that for now, they will be AP only, and their hope is that they can make it so that by 6.3 patch, only costumes, pets etc is AP. not that they are going to make all AP

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedSep 27, 2012 1:48 pm
It will never change, so we αяɛ ƨтʋcκ ωιтн ιт. Ɔнαиɢιиɢ ιт вαcκ ιƨ ℓικɛ α ρσℓιтιcιαи α∂мitting they made a mistake. It will never happen.

the level 20-23 herσιc ɢɛαя ωαƨ σяιɢιиαℓℓʏ α զʋɛƨт ɢɛαя ƨɛт мαиʏ мαиʏ мαиʏ ʏɛαяƨ αɢσ тнαт ωαƨ яɛмσʌɛ∂. Ɩт нαƨ иɛʌɛя вɛɛи яɛιиƨтαтɛ∂, ɛʌen though it is completely useless in 20-30 these days.

In Korea the 75-79 set are quest items. They will be removed for AP items. By then the demand foя тнɛ 71-73 ιтɛмƨ ωιℓℓ нαʌɛ ɢσиɛ αway so then there will be иσ ρσιит ιи ɛʌɛи αƨκιиɢ тσ нαʌɛ ιт яɛιиƨтαтɛ∂.

Ƭнɛи ωнɛи тнɛ ℓʌℓ 80 ɢɛαя cσмɛƨ тσ тнɛ ΔƤ мαяκɛт, тнɛяɛ ωιℓℓ вɛ иσ мσяɛ иɛɛ∂ ғσя тнɛ 75-79 ɢɛαя.

6 мσитнƨ αɢσ ιт ωαƨ $300 тσ ɢɛт σиɛ ριɛcɛ σғ ЯѲƬCO gear. This month's EOM, and entire ROTCO set for $300.

This month's EOM also has a mbox for $300 тнαт мιɢнт ɢɛт ʏσʋ σиɛ ριɛcɛ σғ тнɛ 70-73 ƨɛт. Ɯнɛи тнɛ 75-79 ƨɛт cσмɛƨ σʋт, ιт ωιℓℓ вɛ $300 ғσя тнɛ ғʋℓℓ 70-73 set. Same thing will happen with the 80 sets.

Aeria needs to make their money soмɛнσω. Ƭнɛʏ κиσω тнαт тнɛ ρɛтƨ αи∂ cσƨтʋмɛƨ αяɛ иσт ɢσιиɢ тσ вɛ вιɢ мσиɛʏ мακɛяƨ ғσя тнɛм. Ƭнɛ σиℓʏ тнιиɢ ρɛσρℓɛ яɛαℓℓʏ ωαитƨ ιƨ ɢɛαя. Ƨσ тнɛʏ αяɛ ΔƤ ɢɛαя. Ɩт ιƨ иσт тнαт тнɛʏ αяɛ тяʏιиɢ тσ вɛ мɛαи αвσʋт ιт. Ɩт ιƨ ʝʋƨт α ғαcт σғ ℓιғɛ ғσя тнιƨ ɢαмɛ. Ɯнɛтнɛя ωɛ ℓικɛ ιт σя иσт, ιтƨ тнɛιя яʋℓɛƨ, αℓℓ ωe can do is either accept to play by them or find another addiction somewhere else. The gamble that Aeria iƨ мακιиɢ ιƨ нσριиɢ тнαт ρɛσρℓɛ ωιℓℓ cσитιиʋɛ тσ ƨρɛи∂ ғσя тнɛ 70 тσ 80 ɢɛαя ƨɛтƨ ℓικɛ тнɛʏ ∂ι∂ ғσя тнe 60-70 gear sets. Only time will tell.....

PhelonWolf

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Helms? Since when?

Marsuaves_Black wrote:
wpound wrote:
Since when are helms only ap I do not buy ap and I have helms on all my toons over lvl 25....I also have capes on those toons because they were available to be bought in game ....helms were gotten as a quest reward. when did that change....If that is the case then I am almost sorry I came back to Shaiya....I actually missed playing and did enjoy it....but if I have to sink money into a free to play game just to be able to participate in my favorite aspect of it (pvp) then I may have to find another game.  

Helms with slots/oj's have always been an AP item. Non slot helms are attainable in game.  

I did the helm quest in VR and recieved helm with slots not dreamy .. But just medicus helm with slots

when there's nothing left to do ....forever stuck in eteranl glue

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedSep 28, 2012 1:48 am
Now at EP6.2 Helm Boots and Pants will be AP items only and EP6.3 will be pets and costume Will be AP as well ..... it will be AP spender for all of us lolz