Hatespirit

Rank 3
Hatespirit
PostedSep 26, 2012 2:53 am
is it vengeance that because there are no 70+ capes then u take out the walkers and the leggings from the drop table?

Advertisement

Verni

Rank 0
PostedSep 26, 2012 3:20 am

Re: Regarding Gear Drops & Sales

Sighborg88 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

In order to clarify a few issues regarding gear, we felt it was necessary to highlight a couple of things regarding what gear will be sold and what gear can be achieved in-game.

The following items are not currently available in-game.
Helms (As always)
Boots
Leggings

In the past we've sold entire sets of gear, but our ultimate goal is to move away from this strategy. Episode 6.1 did not contain all the sell-able content we were hoping for, such as a new cape, which does not exist in 6.1. In the future we plan to replace selling gear(except helms/capes and certain special accessories) with other things that are meant to be AP items, such as pets and costumes.

For now, those 3 pieces are AP items, while all tops, gauntlets, shields, weapons, accessories, and set piece accessories are reserved for drops and quests and can all be achieved in-game. We hope this is a temporary resolution between the spenders who want to buy gear and the grinders who want to get it in-game.  

Yes sure, if you want most of your 'customers' (lol you dont think of us as customers, right? Wink) to go play some other game for better value for money...sure gl Wink

come on $100 for a PLH? lol

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedSep 26, 2012 3:53 am
Getting FREE drops of top lvl 73 Weapon at lvl 79 and shield is nice thing happen
FREE Gauntlet at lvl 70 quest is good to and have to wait for new Patch for Pants and Boots this is the nice things happen in AG.. rather than buying all in AP Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pompomfafouin

Rank 1
pompomfafouin
PostedSep 26, 2012 4:27 am
So if I understand well,

No lapis drop in game (the one we want or need)
Half set of gear only drop in game
Nothing to link or build your gear drop in game

Was too much for AGE that we get only the gear? You know people would spend a lot already on OJ, Enchant, Special lapis, Lapis, Linking stuff.

Was thinking to reactivate my automatic payment looking forward those upgrade...but since nothing can be acheived in game, I'll pass. This was already a joke. Now it's just a sad joke.

And they wonder why Phoenix is empty. Why after a new patch server are stilll empty...

At least we can get some animal poo!!! For that the only thingh they are offering us!

Aeria Staff will never ask for your password, they just ask for your money as support for their awsome work!! (Please dont delete my signature again) ;-)

.LadyM.

Rank 0
.LadyM.
PostedSep 26, 2012 4:45 am
Not sure if this has been discussed somewhere but what's the deal with lvl 8 lapis?

Cooldude1586

Rank 1
Cooldude1586
PostedSep 26, 2012 4:58 am
Im neutral about this. If when the capes etc. come out, and gears do become available for drops, thats ok. But the new EP is lacking content as a whole, no bosses, no farming oppurtunities. hopefully it will improve in 6.2/6.3.

elful81

Rank 0
PostedSep 26, 2012 9:38 am
tactics wrote:
Marsuaves_Black wrote:
All gear should be available in game via SOME method other than helm/cape. IMO the drop rate of what is dropping is tremendously too high and basically worth nothing lol while the other pieces are not obtainable by any mean other than AP.

Oh well saves me from spending. Thanks for the update, I'll wait on higher level set.  

You'll be waiting a long time. This is gonna be tough on a reseller like you. Your call if you want to miss the opportunity.

As Sighborg said-- We have left the vast majority of stuff to remain available in-game, and our goal is to move toward AP systems that make sense, such as pets and costumes.  

lol nice one Tics. Resellers harm the game. Keep up the good work

M_Suolaniemi

Rank 4
M_Suolaniemi
PostedSep 26, 2012 10:40 am
This is kinda stupid, Ep 5 u farm rotco gears and many ppl never ever even got in there, then they made up wit AP gears for 70 ppl and u nee spend even more $$$ to get those and now same thing all over u can farm TONS of Tops in game and if u lucky maybe muffler and u need spend even more $$$ to get legs, walks ,boots??? and what about those ppl who do not buy AP? Free game in my A**!!!!

Lando_

Rank 2
PostedSep 26, 2012 12:03 pm
M_Suolaniemi wrote:
Free game in my A**!!!!  

That doesn't sound pleasant. Neutral

Shaiya = Facebook with graphics

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedSep 26, 2012 2:04 pm
In Korea, the boot, gloves, and pants are quest items, the Top was not a quest item. The boots and pants were specifically removed from our game. Just like many of the quest armor pieces were removed back in the ep2/3 days such as the lvl 20-23 UM heroic armor. These quests still have not been restored. Once removed, it will be permanently removed.

In Korea the lvl 75-79 gear are quest items also. But when history repeats itself, most of that will be removed also.

Aeria has to keep these items as AP items. It is the only way to get people to spend 30k AP at one of the weekly tiers. Without them, there isn't much need for any of the sub tier items because the next gear set will be in the EP6.3 to be released in December. So AP sales are going to tank unless they have the gear in the top tiers.

If Aeria wants to get away from the AP gear model, then they should just directly sell the GM enchants and Max OJ's and the fancy lapis in the item mall and just forget about these tiered events. If they want to entice people to spend more, then have bogo's on them from time to time. Nobody buys the tiers because of the free stuff that you get. They buy the tiers because that is the only way to get the "free" stuff.