Valex1994

Rank 0
Valex1994
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:23 am
Anyway, we should return in topic...
This discussion doesn't deal with Defiance recruiting..
Advertisement

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:35 am
Arrogance is a very common guild name, I've seen several besides myself, but to know that such coincidence as to seeing someone else with the name 'GoSuperbPVP', or spelt differently in any ways, as Przm mentioned is quite new to me. I used to go by Gosu, hence the obvious part in my name. That name is being use a lot, everywhere just like a lot of other names, etc. I added the 'perbPVP' part was because I wanted to make it out as a more 'unique' and 'original' name. I'm surprised that there is another with a similar name to me.

As for impersonating, if I was truly impersonating another, wouldn't I spell my name the same way as the other Gosu you speak of? You said I spelt mine incorrectly compared to the other you speak of. That is one way of showing that I am not intending on impersonating another. The Arrogance which I lead made a large merge with another competitive guild called Immortals, Lead by Shahiro, which is also a very common name - both guild and name, be it original or not. Arrogance is a 600 member guild, a large community.

I apologise for the misunderstand on my behalf, but to immediately assume that I am 'fake' and 'impersonating' another, is not necessary until spoken to me before making the assumption.

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

przm95

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:44 pm

well Gosuperpvp is not a name I have ever seen except the gosu I am talking about who ran the Arrogance guild that dominated every game they played. Which game is your Arrogance from if you don't mind me asking? This is either someone just stealing a persons name and guild or just an extreme case of coincidence. I find it highly unlikely that gosuperpvp is common but I do admit gosu is obviously a super common name.

If you claim to be the same gosu from allods Arrogance with the first epic drop etc. then you are not the same. These are some of the arrogance related things when it came to Allods. Is that u?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhqi_Tj37_Y
http://allods-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12200
http://www.theluminaries.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2256

ARROGANCE IS LAW!

if you don't claim to be him then my mistake. It is either a case of extreme coincidence or you idolize the guy.

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 11, 2012 5:59 pm
'Gosu' is a very common name in itself, and I have been mistaken a lot of times for many different other Gosu from many different games. After I renamed myself to 'GoSuperbPVP', thinking that I've gained a sense of 'originality', I've personally met a total of 2 others who was also called 'GoSuperbPVP'. I've been slightly used to being referred as 'Impersonating' another person, solely because of the name 'Gosu' and/or 'GoSuperbPVP'. This 'Gosuperpvp' you speak of is different to me solely because 'Gosuperpvp' is missing the 'b' and mine contains a 'b' in my name and I have personally met, as I've mentioned, other 2 people with the exact same name as me 'GoSuperbPVP' from different games since I had decided to seek them and have a conversation with them, it was intriguing, actually.

Anyways, back to topic - I'm GoSuperbPVP, Arrogance Leader; or one of the 'Arrogance' Guilds that is out there in this humongous gaming community. The Guild that I lead since I was 14 has rised and still around, not as much but slightly scattered - I'm now a simple 18 Year Old guy who works everyday and games. We originated from Final Fantasy XI; then from there, we went from games to games such as early 9Dragons, ArchLord, King of Kings, Lineage, etc.

I have not claimed to be someone who I am not, for there is no need for me to do such since I prefer originality and I would gain nothing from doing so but hate towards impersonating someone else. I will say this much, the two other GoSuperbPVP who I have also met, after I changed my name to GoSuperbPVP, are also dominant Leaders so it seems to be a 'Natural Talented Trend', as one of the GoSuperbPVP has said, quote to quote.

I too, was surprised when I found out the GoSuperbPVP was also used already after I changed my name and came across people assuming I've been impersonating another, etc. You don't need to blame yourself for the mistake, it is very common and such happens within this humongous yet small gaming world of ours. :]

przm95

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:46 pm
my bad u are clearly a totally different gosu since Arrogance didn't play any of those games. That is a weird coincidence

Freddw1ze

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:50 pm
przm95 wrote:
my bad u are clearly a totally different gosu since Arrogance didn't play any of those games. That is a weird coincidence  

weird indeed, I must admit, I'm a little sad.

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:52 pm
That's a shame guess was hoping he'd be the real gosu. Oh well moving along!

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:46 pm
All Gosu and GoSuperbPVP are real in all their own aspect. It's just a simple matter of whether or not the one you come across is the person you thought out to be. But no worries, I will not take it to heart since misunderstandings like this occurs a lot as I carry on using this name. =]

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:22 pm
Not a bump.

CheriiLynn

Rank 0
CheriiLynn
PostedNov 12, 2012 3:54 pm
Doggies! :3