GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:18 pm   Last edited by GoSuperbPVP on Nov 16, 2012 2:44 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Guild] Defiance Recruiting

Dione Guild

Hello! I'm GoSuperbPVP. I've decided amongst a few several other individuals who I've known for a while and are MMORPG fanatic players, that I'll have a guild up and running for Dragon Knights. I have high experience with Guild Leading from a previous Multi-Gaming Guild which I have lead with at least 600 Members, well organized and all mutual to one another.

Defiance will a very competitive Guild within Dragon Knights and our goals will be very competitive. However, unlike many competitive Guilds/Gaming Communities, we will also have mutual respect for everyone else, we're all players - be it competitive or non-competitive, Defiance will respect every players we come across.

Defiance's Goals are quite the simple ones since we are competitive. We will aim to achieve to become the best amongst the best; We will aim to provide help for all members as well as the entire player community within Dragon Knights; We will aim for all possible Raids and farm the best possible gear for both PVP/PVE.

Defiance will become a Guild with strong bonds amongst one another within, we will thrive to achieve as a whole, and we will thrive together in what we do that requires co-operations, etc. Defiance is an absolute zero tolerance to all Dramas, ofcourse - Let's not be naive and think that there will be no Guild Dramas since all guilds has Dramas, but what counts is how the maturity level amongst the members are playing out within all dramas and there will be absolute no bias within the solution amongst the Staffs.

Voice Chat - I have a RaidCall up and running. (RaidCall Information can be found on our Website.)

Website - http://www.defiancexgaming.enjin.com

We are a Dione Guild.

Interested in joining Defiance? Accepting all Applications on the Website I've linked, simply register an account, go to the Dragon Knights Online board and type out a small application regarding a small introduction of yourself and past gaming experience - I will get back to your Applications as soon as possible! I'll always be on the forums, just a matter of whether I'm looking at it or not. xD

That more or less pins everything down, I hope to see everyone amongst the Dragon Knights Community within the game as soon as the Game releases! Good luck, and happy grinding/farming, fellow Dragon Knights Online Players.

~GoSuperbPVP
Advertisement

Ipsylon

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Ipsylon
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:30 pm
Sounds pretty good to my ears. I'll be joining you guys for dk.

Well met guild master!

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:39 pm
I'm currently working on the Website, so go ahead and put up an application and I will get to you as soon as I can. ;D

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

Ipsylon

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Ipsylon
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:43 pm
Looking good so far, I approve of the color pallet chosen ^^

PS: Just now saw the recruitment tab, and instead created a forum post earlier. Appologies

PS2: And now I realise that it is just an example xD

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:53 pm
Yeah, don't access the Recruitment tab, it's useless. xD Stick with the Thread Application style, more organised. ;D

zerconius

Rank 0
zerconius
PostedSep 25, 2012 12:33 pm
I'll be up for joining. Just a heads up that a Warrior will have to make the guild according to the information I read (not sure if a typo or not).

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedSep 25, 2012 12:42 pm
I'm perfectly fine with that for I was already planning on rolling a Warrior in Dragon Knights! Thank you for having interest in us, we're gradually growing. Please register and go to the Dragon Knights Online board within our Forums and put up an Application, I will get right to it once I see it!

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedSep 30, 2012 8:34 am
These guys are gonna be the YouGotOwned of this game lol...

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedSep 30, 2012 11:00 am
Well, all top tier Competitive Guilds will have a egoistic side to them however, as a Guild Leader, I promise the Community to keeping the Guild as low on the Egoistic as possible since that much shows Sportmanship and respecting the wide community that is to come within DK Online. =]

zerconius

Rank 0
zerconius
PostedSep 30, 2012 11:57 am
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
Well, all top tier Competitive Guilds will have a egoistic side to them however, as a Guild Leader, I promise the Community to keeping the Guild as low on the Egoistic as possible since that much shows Sportmanship and respecting the wide community that is to come within DK Online. =]  

I thought we were out to dominate and not play hero. I don't want to be a Radiant type guild. We're Defiance afterall.