matiase09

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Help with PvE HM orc build

new here
so, I want to make an orc, and I love soloing and not depending on other players, im looking for a good build for soloing and I heard that full rec would be good, my problem is that, since im new, I dont have any money, so I cant link my gear to get some wis or more rec, I was wondering if I should start a new character (class) that could help me get money and farm lapises

Thanks
Advertisement

amezara

GameSage: Shaiya
amezara
PostedOct 04, 2012 6:12 pm
If you love soloing and need a character for farming, I would suggest you create a hunter. They are very good solo and they can easily take out stronger mobs with the right combination of skills.

Then once you have all the lapis you need you to build your orc, full REC is always the way to go. Safe lapis (REC) are the most expensive to buy whereas Wise and Mystic lapis are less than half the price if not more!

However, if you are willing you can always level your orc and just ask someone to help you farm Smile

I hope that helps!

<3

[GS]Daenarys

StarveTheSin

Rank 2
StarveTheSin
PostedJun 24, 2013 4:04 pm
I would actually say Warrior is the best class to solo farm lapis. This class is defensive, and has a strong AoE skill. Perfect for farming. As for a solo Orc build I would use REC and a little INT. Cause if your soloing you need good defense and power to kill mobs.