1 (Poor)
55%212 Votes
Total Votes :: 385 Votes

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:17 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
4 this month is da best just need make some more events in ava should be fun if the gms visit the shout box more often Smile  

I say the exact same thing, but instead of voting 4...I vote 3.
Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:18 pm   Last edited by trainer772 on Sep 24, 2012 6:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total

I'll make another post with a huge wall of text when I have time to explain my decision.

Edit: I might take my rating back depending on how this content update goes. If it fails to address any key issues I have in mind I'll drop a 1 again.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: 1

zReflex wrote:
iDerz wrote:
zReflex wrote:
Still no (good) improvements since months.
you know you fail, when you make a survey, which is not available.

the staff is too formal, talk like a human and people will like you more. would that be too hard?
could list many things to improve, but dont feel like it.

(fix aeria ignite program, shows ap which i/other users dont have)  

I know I should comment but you realize the survery would be in your email right?
That was just an example...  

lies man, all lies, totally lies, mucho lies.....
that post wasn't really clear tho, i just took a look, saw "survey" and clicked the link.....

perhaps if it was quoted differently...... but well, cant blame it all on aeria*yet...

and aeria still fails, according to the amount of votes at " 1 " .  

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:  

Smile
Just to show you were it did say this was an example or atleast said "the email should look something like this" which means this is just an example.

Feedback should always been done on a professionally. While I may not speak on Aeria's behalf, I do think that merely saying a company fails without giving feedback in a professional and meaninful way it won't give to improvement. I've seen some people post on here in a professional level (some to degree for some) that I hope GMs take into account since I am not apart of those games and cannot make a comment. Just my two cents.

CollToirex

Rank 0
CollToirex
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

- No communication with players;
- Not enough staff;
- No interest in players fun, but their money;
- No unique systems;
- No fixes for bugs and related, for weeks and even months;
- No motivation to play any game, regarding above points;

Best of luck for Aeria Team.

ShapeOfHeart

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:51 pm
3. because you have done a good job trying to keep up with peoples demands, but there is still alot there needs to be done.

P2501UK

Rank 0
P2501UK
PostedSep 24, 2012 4:12 pm
5!!
Cos I dont know why!! ^^

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedSep 24, 2012 4:18 pm
i voted 5 the gms always trying to fix errors in EE & GF .

star

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedSep 24, 2012 4:55 pm
Giovanna_X wrote:

I feel a need to reply to your siggy (this one).

I don't know which if any GSes have made the comment you allege would be a characteristic reply from most GSes, but it's not my reply. I agree that the bonus AP given for buying AP now is somewhat disappointing. I can check my records and see that I got 60 bonus AP for buying a $20 Aeria Fun Card this month, and then go look back in my history and see that I got 400 bonus AP in August of 2010 for buying a $20 Aeria Fun Card (I've bought quite a few; these are merely examples to illustrate the point). From a marketing perspective, this seems to have been ill-advised. If it had to be changed at all (personally, I would have been happy to continue getting 400), the direction chosen was the wrong one (i.e., if they were going to change it, an increase would have made more sense simply as an incentive to buy, and AP is even less of an example of "inherently valuable capital" than paper currency backed by nothing but some government's fiat; "hard money" economies contribute to recessions and depressions, so I can't see how creating a "hard AP" economy is going to help Aeria to earn any more profit -- the same goes for increased IM prices, in that they only add to the sense of futility on the part of those who would like to purchase and get something more out of their purchase).  

You realize none of my sigs quote anything I say myself, right? They make fun of illiterate ranters.

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedSep 24, 2012 5:00 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
Giovanna_X wrote:

I feel a need to reply to your siggy (this one).

I don't know which if any GSes have made the comment you allege would be a characteristic reply from most GSes, but it's not my reply. I agree that the bonus AP given for buying AP now is somewhat disappointing. I can check my records and see that I got 60 bonus AP for buying a $20 Aeria Fun Card this month, and then go look back in my history and see that I got 400 bonus AP in August of 2010 for buying a $20 Aeria Fun Card (I've bought quite a few; these are merely examples to illustrate the point). From a marketing perspective, this seems to have been ill-advised. If it had to be changed at all (personally, I would have been happy to continue getting 400), the direction chosen was the wrong one (i.e., if they were going to change it, an increase would have made more sense simply as an incentive to buy, and AP is even less of an example of "inherently valuable capital" than paper currency backed by nothing but some government's fiat; "hard money" economies contribute to recessions and depressions, so I can't see how creating a "hard AP" economy is going to help Aeria to earn any more profit -- the same goes for increased IM prices, in that they only add to the sense of futility on the part of those who would like to purchase and get something more out of their purchase).  

You realize none of my sigs quote anything I say myself, right? They make fun of illiterate ranters.  

Alright, but I stand by what I wrote.

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedSep 24, 2012 5:38 pm
CollToirex wrote:

- No communication with players;
- No interest in players fun, but their money;
- No fixes for issues and related, for weeks and even months;
- No motivation to play any game, regarding above points;

Best of luck for Aeria Team.  
^ Too lazy to copy and paste. This goes for Shaiya. With how bad the prices are any new person coming to the game doesn't stand a flying chance.(Edited some of it tho)