1 (Poor)
55%212 Votes
Total Votes :: 385 Votes

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedOct 01, 2012 1:13 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
I really do think it would be beneficial for the entire community for a follow up post to be made monthly detailing what, if anything, is being done to act on feedback. As the community general view is that this whole this is nothing but a formality. Issues that have been brought up for months (and sometimes years) are still being brought up and that creates the view that no one actually cares what is written here.

A written statement of what is being done in response to the feedback received would be very appreciated by the community, instead of this thread appearing once a month, nothing seeming to change and no differences in service ever being seen.  
Absolutely agree. Effective communication should be two-sided.

Advertisement

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedOct 01, 2012 1:20 pm
Well I rated Aeria at a 1. Particularly because of the customer service base.

Eden Eternal is the first game I have played and from the time I signed-up I loved and love it. For me and expected of a free-to-play game so I heard, the limited variation in graphic design from say lv.20 maps to lv.60 maps I do not mind.

The Product manager, Tactics, and now Spyra I think are wonderful as you get the feeling that they care about the player base. Tiered Spender, crystal altar, and promotions generally get backlash in higher levels as we have all seen the items before or we eagerly are awaiting new content/items. However its understandable as in, these promotions are not only for one sole server, its for both.

The issues I encounter are:

- since Lv.55 cap, it feels like the GM presence or customer support for higher leveled players is not as it was back then. GM presence in game only happens on the few events that are hosted in-game and not as much as it could be.

-customer service or responsiveness to player inquiries. When players have issues with the content, for example the new dungeon set-up, it would be nice if the GMs would address the issue and respond to the feedback and what the players are saying/commenting on. If the new dungeon system could not be changed, it would be nice to state that or update us promptly on the situation. Rather than, "All feedback is welcome if constructive, etc", it would be nice to be informed of what is being done or what cannot be done.

-having players informed more on the game they play. This goes to what happens during backup as mentioned or progress on issues rather than it never being addressed or being given a generic, vague answer from a ticket in return.

I can say that the other day when the GMs were present in Territory wars, it felt like they were participating and interacting with the player base (low-high level). Kudos to them for that move. But its just one little step.

Its a F2P game and yes there have been staff changes that have hampered the service of Aeria, however the player base judging from the feedback poll and speaking for my own self, doesn't feel that customer service or interaction from staff is up to par.

Just my opinion o/

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedOct 01, 2012 1:22 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
I really do think it would be beneficial for the entire community for a follow up post to be made monthly detailing what, if anything, is being done to act on feedback. As the community general view is that this whole this is nothing but a formality. Issues that have been brought up for months (and sometimes years) are still being brought up and that creates the view that no one actually cares what is written here.

A written statement of what is being done in response to the feedback received would be very appreciated by the community, instead of this thread appearing once a month, nothing seeming to change and no differences in service ever being seen.  

and ^ to this.

devanboiiiii

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Poll Voted 5 star (:

MY REASON!
GM's try there best for helping us, and dont troll us, so best we can do is accept it and get over it, trying counts, so good job on yall work and getting problems asap. (: And even though I didnt get my promotion gift for first ap spent fully, Yall ARE doing a GREAT job (:

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:34 pm
3/4 around there for me this month

Mammas.Man

Rank 0
Mammas.Man
PostedOct 01, 2012 4:20 pm
I am very satisfied with the ticket process with regard to GM services as they are extremely helpful and also are very quick to admit when they have made a mistake and will rectify it promptly. So thanks to GM services ...

However,

Tickets with regard to Billing leave a lot to be desired .. 2 weeks without a resolved ticket is extremely poor .. I would think you cared about taking our money and would jump on this .. something needs to be done and fast .. I have missed out on 30 dollars worth of an extreme card that would not activate and in the process had to spend more money so as to no miss out on the EoM tier and get what I wanted .. very dissatisfied in this department and if the thread had been regarding billing issues and not GM services my score rating would have been a negative score ..

In finish .. Billing - You Suck, Pull your socks up and do your job .........

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedOct 01, 2012 6:04 pm
Whoa, Aeria. I didn't think you could stoop lower than you already had. But asking for feedback and then deleting it? Might as well change our votes too and just close the thread if you don't expect sugarcoated posts from angry players.

Also, good job on achieving a total of 55% 1. I can only wonder how long you guys would last as a company now from this point on.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedOct 01, 2012 6:18 pm
Here's the feedback report Aeria will be sending itself:

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedOct 01, 2012 6:20 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
Here's the feedback report Aeria will be sending itself:

ROFL!

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

louis8u7y

Rank 2
louis8u7y
PostedOct 01, 2012 7:22 pm

New Gears

What the Heck happend, they look soo rubbish Lol.
the old 70 Gears looked better ¬.¬ Whats going on with this game lol XD