- 08 Jul 2010
- Cuddling kittens in the United States
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:47 am
Well! I figured I should put in my feedback since I've yet to do it this time around. I gave Aeria Games a 5 --and here's why.
I don't have any negative feedback for Aeria Games at this time.
The only game I currently play right now from Aeria Games is Eden Eternal.
I'm very pleased, and have been since I began when it was released:
- Tickets are dealt with on time. I haven't received any complaints recently about tickets not being returned within 48 hours from the GM team. From my personal experiences as well, this is always the case.
- Errors with patches (such as localizations, for example) are always documented and dealt with on a reasonable time schedule. To top that, there are never too many of these errors, so the testers are doing great.
- The event GMs are doing a wonderful job. I ask players after every event I attend what they thought of it, and how it could be improved if they had constructive feedback. The answers are always positive, and "when is he coming back??". The events are fun, there is a nice balance between forum and in-game events, and the players are always happy with the banquets and EXP/CP boosts. They're all carefully planned and spaced, and the player base is happy. And the GM's that attend usually hang around with the players when the events are over. This shows that they actually care and have fun, and that they're not just throwing events because they have to!
- I must say as well that the GM in charge of GS management is doing a wonderful job. Whenever I have a question, it's answered (what, we have questions too!). Whenever I have a concern, it's dealt with. They, as well as the other GM's in general, are always very responsive and supportive with the team. The other members of the GS team themselves, as well, are very knowledgeable and supportive of both their teammates and the players.
- The product manager works hard, and puts up some great things. The feedback I get when I ask about things such as the tiered spender or the crystal altar choices is usually very positive. This is generally difficult to do since everyone has varying tastes, but they do a wonderful job with it!
- The forums are well-kept. Inappropriate topics are removed/locked, the GM's do answer topics and monitor the forums on a daily basis, and events are put up on both the calendar and the respective forum in a timely fashion. It looks great.
- In terms of Billing and AP, though I don't buy Aeria Points: any errors I've been told of that have been directed at Billing have always been dealt with in a reasonable time frame. Players will always come back to me saying, "Thank you! I got my reply and everything is fine!" --and it's always within that 72-hour window.
I'm a very easy person to please, and I've liked this game and its service by all who work with it, since it's been out. I also know how hard it is to manage all of the things that make these games run, so I'm never picky. If I find a problem, I report it. If I have constructive feedback, I give it.
So, to all of the Aeria Team members I've come in contact with -- thank you. You're doing a wonderful job, and you have no complaints from me. ^_^