9%36 Votes
1 (Poor)
55%212 Votes
Total Votes :: 385 Votes

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedOct 01, 2012 12:53 am
i gave shaiya a 2. I am really enjoying the new updates but I was extremely disappointed with how the updates were handled. there was no advance warning before they were put in place. It went serves are down for testing so ep6 time. then 1 day after server merge time. The way these updates were handled on the forums and the notice given to players is what made my decision

Advertisement

nickjason111

Rank 4
nickjason111
PostedOct 01, 2012 1:38 am

0.5 POOR

GOD©2.XC1 - Solaris - 4th Elite General - Best DWO player

Sirrumalot

Rank 0
Sirrumalot
PostedOct 01, 2012 6:20 am
3. tweaks here an there but better then bad, and note on the merge in shaiya most people have no idea how hard and longs it would of been 1 account with 1 toon with all gear and wh n exp and the name itself basically every little detail now imagine that times billion plus more, not really a simple task to merge 3 servers of it into 1, but yer communication could of been better but for every time they communicated time was ost geting it back now.

All you guys gota do is find perm fix for battle zone and im happy

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedOct 01, 2012 9:41 am
I wonder when the Forum GSs (or whoever keeps deleting posts) will realize that deleting feedback defeats the purpose of a feedback thread when the feedback given is entirely relevant.

Lady_Toorima

Rank 5
Lady_Toorima
PostedOct 01, 2012 9:59 am
swoopula wrote:
I wonder when the Forum GSs (or whoever keeps deleting posts) will realize that deleting feedback defeats the purpose of a feedback thread when the feedback given is entirely relevant.  

^
Happened to me 3 months ago. All my feedback was deleted so I haven't bothered since.

Goes to show they give less then 2 s**** what their customers have to say so long as the money keeps rolling in.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:04 am
If you guys don't want negative feedback, make the title "Praise Aeria 09/24/12" and maybe things will go more your way.

ijjiSpec

Rank 2
ijjiSpec
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:42 am
Deleting feedback defeats the whole purpose of this thread.

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:47 am
Well! I figured I should put in my feedback since I've yet to do it this time around. I gave Aeria Games a 5 --and here's why.

The only game I currently play right now from Aeria Games is Eden Eternal.
I'm very pleased, and have been since I began when it was released:
  • Tickets are dealt with on time. I haven't received any complaints recently about tickets not being returned within 48 hours from the GM team. From my personal experiences as well, this is always the case.
  • Errors with patches (such as localizations, for example) are always documented and dealt with on a reasonable time schedule. To top that, there are never too many of these errors, so the testers are doing great.
  • The event GMs are doing a wonderful job. I ask players after every event I attend what they thought of it, and how it could be improved if they had constructive feedback. The answers are always positive, and "when is he coming back??". The events are fun, there is a nice balance between forum and in-game events, and the players are always happy with the banquets and EXP/CP boosts. They're all carefully planned and spaced, and the player base is happy. And the GM's that attend usually hang around with the players when the events are over. This shows that they actually care and have fun, and that they're not just throwing events because they have to!
  • I must say as well that the GM in charge of GS management is doing a wonderful job. Whenever I have a question, it's answered (what, we have questions too!). Whenever I have a concern, it's dealt with. They, as well as the other GM's in general, are always very responsive and supportive with the team. The other members of the GS team themselves, as well, are very knowledgeable and supportive of both their teammates and the players.
  • The product manager works hard, and puts up some great things. The feedback I get when I ask about things such as the tiered spender or the crystal altar choices is usually very positive. This is generally difficult to do since everyone has varying tastes, but they do a wonderful job with it!
  • The forums are well-kept. Inappropriate topics are removed/locked, the GM's do answer topics and monitor the forums on a daily basis, and events are put up on both the calendar and the respective forum in a timely fashion. It looks great.
  • In terms of Billing and AP, though I don't buy Aeria Points: any errors I've been told of that have been directed at Billing have always been dealt with in a reasonable time frame. Players will always come back to me saying, "Thank you! I got my reply and everything is fine!" --and it's always within that 72-hour window.

I don't have any negative feedback for Aeria Games at this time.

I'm a very easy person to please, and I've liked this game and its service by all who work with it, since it's been out. I also know how hard it is to manage all of the things that make these games run, so I'm never picky. If I find a problem, I report it. If I have constructive feedback, I give it.

So, to all of the Aeria Team members I've come in contact with -- thank you. You're doing a wonderful job, and you have no complaints from me. ^_^

1ssam

Rank 1
PostedOct 01, 2012 12:19 pm
i gave u a 1 if i could id give u -300

u guys killed ava

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedOct 01, 2012 1:01 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
Zimmey4 wrote:
Asking most GS's for their opinion here is like asking a dictator if their subjects are happy.  

GSes are kept in the loop. If the GMs and middle management were subject to mandatory weekly status reports on EXACTLY what they did...and published to their applicable forum portals... You'd have a very noticable increase in customer satisfaction.

Not only is this a cost efficient method for customer relation development it helps upper management hone in on trouble spots.  
Only in certain games. In others, even the GSs are bleak about the game's future

This is why I don't play DWO