9%36 Votes
1 (Poor)
55%212 Votes
Total Votes :: 385 Votes

ZoruKuraido

Rank 0
ZoruKuraido
PostedSep 24, 2012 1:37 pm
I only visit the Lime Odyssey forums, but I feel like the moderation of posts is severly lacking compared to other private boards.

Glory Day! The dazzling sun Glory Day! And the flowing clouds Glory Day! I'll pull them along with me And reach my goal! Glory Day!
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedSep 24, 2012 1:42 pm
2 from me. GF's in quite a state, and while the GM team are doing their best, PM promotions are poor for the most part and little community feedback is really taken in to account regarding item mall related odds.

We need to hear some form of news about a server merge, so whoever is the person with the info, get a move on please.

<center></center>

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedSep 24, 2012 2:12 pm
I'll say 4, due to recent/current delays with tickets directed to the Billing Department. The response time should be 24-48 hours, but lately I've been hearing a lot of players report 7-10 days for a first reply from Billing. Maybe they've got a lot of tickets at the moment, but this seems like an excessive extension of waiting time for the customer.

PS:
LedZepMan92 wrote:

Screw eloquence. You suck.  

I feel a need to reply to your siggy (this one).

I don't know which if any GSes have made the comment you allege would be a characteristic reply from most GSes, but it's not my reply. I agree that the bonus AP given for buying AP now is somewhat disappointing. I can check my records and see that I got 60 bonus AP for buying a $20 Aeria Fun Card this month, and then go look back in my history and see that I got 400 bonus AP in August of 2010 for buying a $20 Aeria Fun Card (I've bought quite a few; these are merely examples to illustrate the point). From a marketing perspective, this seems to have been ill-advised. If it had to be changed at all (personally, I would have been happy to continue getting 400), the direction chosen was the wrong one (i.e., if they were going to change it, an increase would have made more sense simply as an incentive to buy, and AP is even less of an example of "inherently valuable capital" than paper currency backed by nothing but some government's fiat; "hard money" economies contribute to recessions and depressions, so I can't see how creating a "hard AP" economy is going to help Aeria to earn any more profit -- the same goes for increased IM prices, in that they only add to the sense of futility on the part of those who would like to purchase and get something more out of their purchase).

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 24, 2012 2:38 pm
Really been liking Ignite and the AeriaMobile games Smile had some troubles around there but I forgive.
Smile Thanks guys! Gave you a 5!

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedSep 24, 2012 2:55 pm
ur service suck... maybe u should balance wolfteam thats a good start to reedem urself

Gleenis

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 2:59 pm

To be honest, If one game's part of the staff isn't doing all they could to satisfy the needs of those who do not purchase cash, or maybe even truly put in effort to help those who may have been unfairly perm banned, etc., then to me they showcase for the whole company. It's unfortunate that it has to be with the game I dedicate my time to, I just hope I see some true unbiased performance.

Lightservant .:. Penetration .:. Gleenis .:. xPene

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:01 pm
1. Reasons why have already been stated.

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Still no (good) improvements since months.
you know you fail, when you make a survey, which is not available.

the staff is too formal, talk like a human and people will like you more. would that be too hard?
could list many things to improve, but dont feel like it.

(fix aeria ignite program, shows ap which i/other users dont have)

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:12 pm
I gave you guys a 1, cuz sometimes it feels like the GM's don't even bother to listen to you, which can be very annoying sometimes..... I hope Aeria will fix things so I'll be able to give you guys a 5 later.. Anyway, I don't believe it'll happen soon...Of course, we would all love to see things improve, but we know that it ain't easy as it seems like.. but I think Aeria can do it.. You guys just have to try..It seems like some of the GM's are not even trying at the moment, but yea, I'm happy that Wolfteam has a good PM and 1 GM.. I'm just being honest, and also, sometimes you get punished for being honest or telling the truth.. Anyway, lets hope for the best <3

- xlThePsycho

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:14 pm
Neglecting GunZ. Shop is a shambles after months, my shop made in 3 days is better.
GM's are being thrown left right and center, no organisation. Hackers paradise. If you want to drop the game, just do it now, don't drag it out.

GunZ Stats website: http://gunzstats.vacau.com