11%46 Votes
9%36 Votes
1 (Poor)
55%212 Votes
Total Votes :: 385 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:47 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Oct 29, 2012 9:02 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 09/24/12

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:50 pm
first!

anyway I gave a three. I like the new games that are coming up and I liked how, until recently, they had frequent status updates. I know that they have to work fast now but getting those status updates the first half of the month in Born to fire were really useful.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Lazy to copy paste my old responses, you guys should know what you're doing wrong by now.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Screw eloquence. You suck.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Love you, guys! But could we please bother those devs about a fix for all this lag on Crystal Saga Server 1/2. It has been utterly terrible since the server merge. /: <3 <3 <3

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedSep 24, 2012 1:01 pm
Gave a 5, Browser team is doing an awesome job! The GM's there are working very hard to keep the players happy, However i would like to see a bit more in-game presence by the GM's if they can do it. I do think we should get at least an update on Starlight Story, alot of players QQing about it. Just give them an estimate if you can XD would help.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedSep 24, 2012 1:07 pm
Given a three. I have seen slight improvement in some games but still feel Aeria isn't doing enough to give players a positive attitude. Staff need to become more involved in the community and need to start listening to players opinions as its the players who pay, not Staff.

ecwilliams12

Rank 0
ecwilliams12
PostedSep 24, 2012 1:27 pm
I gave a 2.
I gave this because the only game I play from Aeria is Golden Age, and over the past 30 days the quality of events has been sub-standard, when compared to previous events.

I also find it lacking any in-game presence of GM's. I'd like to see a lot more of this personally, as it helps form a better understanding between the GM's and the normal playerbase.

As a side note, when I first began playing the game several months ago, I'd have given it a 4, however I now deem a 2 as a fair vote. Implying that in my view the service has been slowly deteriorating.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedSep 24, 2012 1:27 pm
Three. Things are far from stellar, but sadly the development team and creators hold aeria back. Aeria does well in their arena with some minor fragmentation following staff musical chairs. In my not so sought out opinion, there could have been better ways to implement the staff changes/"new direction."

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedSep 24, 2012 1:29 pm   Last edited by spacefire11 on Sep 25, 2012 12:29 pm. Edited 1 time in total
4 this month is da best just need make some more events in ava should be fun if the gms visit the shout box more often Smile but we got active gs that allways help us

Edit: just got 2 event today really good aeria is doing better keep it up Wink