xr4id

Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:42 am
1shotKING wrote:
They each carried 15 smokes... and shtshovel just used binos cuz he's horrible. All i have to say is it's good to be Canadian because i'd hate to have a country represented by a team that just got beat up on map rotates by a bunch of pubstars... Post up all the matches not just the wins you kids get vs us.  

+1
Advertisement

enmu12

Rank 2
enmu12
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:54 am
farukfreestyle wrote:
is snowshovel said this, it was all like '' yeah hes really good i agree'' u guys r so nerdy talking n sht about him. WHY IS THAT FOR ? WHAT DO YOU WANNA REACH ? WHATS UR GOAL? im defending nega, and people who get trashtalked..

-faruk  

so u defend ppl that get trashtalked, but also defending A TRASHTALKER?

you see, iNega is the biggest trashtalker out there, now that snow joined the party, he keeps having an érection every day thinking they're super good.

well little sunshine, you gotta be able to stand for what you say, and inega is just talking, not showing.

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:59 am
enmu12 wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
is snowshovel said this, it was all like '' yeah hes really good i agree'' u guys r so nerdy talking n sht about him. WHY IS THAT FOR ? WHAT DO YOU WANNA REACH ? WHATS UR GOAL? im defending nega, and people who get trashtalked..

-faruk  

you see, iNega is the biggest trashtalker out there, now that snow joined the party, he keeps having an érection everyday thinking they're super good.

well little sunshine, you gotta be able to stand for what you say, and inega is just talking, not showing.  

nooo....
the thing if first of all , you have players who show off like saying ur a bad scope u cant play for sht (example). people like kimpah will never get trashtalked because he never says '' dude u cant scope for **** look how i scope meng.'' kimpah is one of the best ava players( probably the best now) in this game. i wanted to say that i dont really see a point in trashtalking about people. u see i trashtalk too, but only to people who im sure at theyre hacking like neehooo. dont get me wrong please...

-faruk

xr4id

Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:28 pm
farukfreestyle wrote:
enmu12 wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

you see, iNega is the biggest trashtalker out there, now that snow joined the party, he keeps having an érection everyday thinking they're super good.

nooo....
the thing if first of all , you have players who show off like saying ur a bad scope u cant play for sht (example). people like kimpah will never get trashtalked because he never says '' dude u cant scope for **** look how i scope meng.'' kimpah is one of the best ava players( probably the best now) in this game. i wanted to say that i dont really see a point in trashtalking about people. u see i trashtalk too, but only to people who im sure at theyre hacking like neehooo. dont get me wrong please...

-faruk  

NeeHoo is a *** , who cares about that kid.

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:29 pm
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
enmu12 wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

nooo....

-faruk  

stfu im just giving examples Razz
btw hows the sensei ? pm me im gonna buy it.

-faruk

xr4id

Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:40 pm
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
enmu12 wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

nooo....

-faruk  

stfu im just giving examples Razz
btw hows the sensei ? pm me im gonna buy it.

-faruk  

first time im foruming , how the **** do u pm someone , anyways its good, boss with mk3

Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:42 pm
Keep the entertainment up

GOT MA POPCORN

LEGGO

KEEP ARGUING.

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:46 pm
Uzlzzz wrote:
Keep the entertainment up

GOT MA POPCORN

LEGGO

KEEP ARGUING.  

enmu12

Rank 2
enmu12
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:47 pm
farukfreestyle wrote:
enmu12 wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

nooo....

-faruk  

so we shud all just sit back when this 10 year old flaps his cúnt of a mouth at everyone(iNEGA)

Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:51 pm
JUST POINTIN THIS OUT

NO HARM TO ANYONE

FARUK, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

ONE IDIOT THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

YOU'RE SO IDIOTIC YOU'RE AN IDIOT.