Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:32 am
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
is snowshovel said this, it was all like '' yeah hes really good i agree'' u guys r so nerdy talking n sht about him. WHY IS THAT FOR ? WHAT DO YOU WANNA REACH ? WHATS UR GOAL? im defending nega, and people who get trashtalked..

-faruk  

HauseN Thinks their the best american team yet they get rolled by blasT hue.

-lRl  

yaa idk if blast is better or not, the scope kanipan is one of the sickest scopes in this game. I mean i have seen blast winning and hausen winning. i have no idea who's better, but i just wanted to say that people are trashtalking about nothing .. seriously lol

-faruk  

i think they are trash talking because NEGA flames them and uploads videos of HauseN beating a team when they aint tryharding. and when he goes all '' im going to IeSF and ur not '' thats just pretty lame if you ask me, but w.e all im saying is that gl in IeSF broski.

- lRl  

at the end we all eat brocoli right ? Very Happy

-faruk  

Free Knights u burgers ftw.
Advertisement

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:32 am
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
is snowshovel said this, it was all like '' yeah hes really good i agree'' u guys r so nerdy talking n sht about him. WHY IS THAT FOR ? WHAT DO YOU WANNA REACH ? WHATS UR GOAL? im defending nega, and people who get trashtalked..

-faruk  

-lRl  

yaa idk if blast is better or not, the scope kanipan is one of the sickest scopes in this game. I mean i have seen blast winning and hausen winning. i have no idea who's better, but i just wanted to say that people are trashtalking about nothing .. seriously lol

-faruk  

i think they are trash talking because NEGA flames them and uploads videos of HauseN beating a team when they aint tryharding. and when he goes all '' im going to IeSF and ur not '' thats just pretty lame if you ask me, but w.e all im saying is that gl in IeSF broski.

- lRl  

-faruk  

u must be fat fken fatty

-faruk

xr4id

Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:36 am
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

-lRl  

-faruk  

- lRl  

-faruk  

u must be fat fken fatty

-faruk  

YOLO

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:37 am
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

-lRl  

-faruk  

- lRl  

-faruk  

u must be fat fken fatty

-faruk  

YOLO  

#YMCMB
#YOLT (you only live twice if u know what i mean)

-faruk

xr4id

Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:38 am
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

-lRl  

-faruk  

- lRl  

-faruk  

u must be fat fken fatty

-faruk  

YOLO  

#YMCMB
#YOLT (you only live twice if u know what i mean)

-faruk  

No

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:42 am
shout out to my boy lRl

pze natural skill

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:43 am
shout out to my somalian piratess<333

-faruk

ieatturtles

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:05 am
lol its ok guys hausen is the best there is snowshovel is gonna make them a cool video

xr4id

Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:29 am
pz.e wrote:
shout out to my boy lRl  

ohhhhhhhhhh shizzzzzzz whatsuppppppppppp

1shotKING

Rank 1
1shotKING
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:37 am
They each carried 15 smokes... and shtshovel just used binos cuz he's horrible. All i have to say is it's good to be Canadian because i'd hate to have a country represented by a team that just got beat up on map rotates by a bunch of pubstars... Post up all the matches not just the wins you kids get vs us.