CherylNome

Rank 0
CherylNome
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:26 am

To confirm it for you guys,as i've seen INEGA gives quite off a brag/show off feeling when he records wins and frags for his movie or video.

This is as as "PayBack"

This is what INEGA said: I'm easily best player,i outgun Astrick Para's "Unfortunaly HEAT is going instead off Astrick and you'll be suprised how good they are.

When Astrick gets outplayed like that,yeah was hard to believe.

Now the bragger practices "So called Tapping"

To be honest with you,i hear people calling him a "KID" i do not see anything intresting in this
"IESF TEAM" but we should wait and see how their communication skills are at in (Korea)

Even some off DefkoN's main players went negative in IESF,but i do not approve off iNEGA but maybe ( a small chance ) the rest off TeamnHausen might be a pleasure to play with except iNEGA,hes quite average but seeing as KAVA/JAVA have plenty off competiveness.
Sorry iNEGA but i definitely know that you'll wont get positive but only be usefull to get the other countries rifler's to be distracted against you for a few seconds,in 5 seconds they will try to 3shot dink you,which really will work for them.

If you have any questions,You can PM me till 28-9-2012.

Goodluck to USA/Europe teams.
Advertisement

enmu12

Rank 2
enmu12
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:37 am
iNega, talk is cheap.

Neutrailized

Rank 0
Neutrailized
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:55 am
Worst Cherynome impersonator yet.

kangaru69

Rank 3
kangaru69
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:01 am
oh wow

so IESF001-005 are actually legit

well then... oops.

ieatturtles

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:06 am
if inega is best scope then **** the game must be dead already !!! LOL

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:16 am
is snowshovel said this, it was all like '' yeah hes really good i agree'' u guys r so nerdy talking n sht about him. WHY IS THAT FOR ? WHAT DO YOU WANNA REACH ? WHATS UR GOAL? im defending nega, and people who get trashtalked..

-faruk

xr4id

Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:18 am
farukfreestyle wrote:
is snowshovel said this, it was all like '' yeah hes really good i agree'' u guys r so nerdy talking n sht about him. WHY IS THAT FOR ? WHAT DO YOU WANNA REACH ? WHATS UR GOAL? im defending nega, and people who get trashtalked..

-faruk  

HauseN Thinks their the best american team yet they get rolled by blasT hue.

-lRl

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:23 am
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

-lRl  

yaa idk if blast is better or not, the scope kanipan is one of the sickest scopes in this game. I mean i have seen blast winning and hausen winning. i have no idea who's better, but i just wanted to say that people are trashtalking about nothing .. seriously lol

-faruk

xr4id

Rank 0
xr4id
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:28 am
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

-lRl  

yaa idk if blast is better or not, the scope kanipan is one of the sickest scopes in this game. I mean i have seen blast winning and hausen winning. i have no idea who's better, but i just wanted to say that people are trashtalking about nothing .. seriously lol

-faruk  

i think they are trash talking because NEGA flames them and uploads videos of HauseN beating a team when they aint tryharding. and when he goes all '' im going to IeSF and ur not '' thats just pretty lame if you ask me, but w.e all im saying is that gl in IeSF broski.

- lRl

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
PostedSep 24, 2012 10:29 am
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:
xr4id wrote:
farukfreestyle wrote:

-faruk  

-lRl  

-faruk  

i think they are trash talking because NEGA flames them and uploads videos of HauseN beating a team when they aint tryharding. and when he goes all '' im going to IeSF and ur not '' thats just pretty lame if you ask me, but w.e all im saying is that gl in IeSF broski.

- lRl  

at the end we all eat brocoli right ? Very Happy

-faruk