Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:38 pm

[Image-heavy] TinyHara and KeNpAcHiZaRak|'s Wedding!

Post any of your screens of this lovely event!
Hey Eden, the celebration of the first public EE wedding was held about two hours ago. Now that we've all given our best to the bride and groom, I'm making a thread to share the screenshots I took of the occasion. I hope these will be sweet momentos for anyone who attended and those who couldn't join us. If anyone else was there and has screens, do share yours below too!

First, the preparations included transporting all the guests to Tempest Cliff. I sincerely thank [GS]MeruMeru for taking me along in her pumpkin carriage!

This wedding had a Japanese theme. The guests and couple wore their kimono, miko dress, and yukata costumes. Here was mine that I got just for the occasion:

Guests began to gather at the flowery circle, trying to arrange so there was an aisle down the center.

In the top center of this image, you can see the groom. He stood through intense lag and roving monsters to wait for his bride. How sweet~

This wedding was such a big deal that at least three GMs showed up! I stole a shot with [GM]Pizza.

A few minutes after 7, everyone was seated and Meru gave her opening remarks.

As you can imagine the event was excessively crowded. No one could get real close to the altar, but I took the best shot I could of Tiny and KeN standing there while Meru read her remarks.

I thought it was very creative how each cleric buff given to the couple represented something different. Props to the planners.

Afterwards, it was time to party! For starters, the GMs unleashed the firework dancers.

And, of course, the happy couple celebrated with their own dance.

That's all I have here. Anyone else with pictures please post them!

Advertisement

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:46 pm
I LOVE IT.

caps like I mean it ^

Congratulations to the newly weds Very Happy

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:57 pm
I love this. Thank you for posting, Soalai. It was wonderful having you there! <3

I'm going to link this on the front page of our thread, if you don't mind! Thank you to everyone who attended, and keep the screenies coming if you have any!

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedSep 24, 2012 6:37 am
cool "Very Happy

Yuzero

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedSep 24, 2012 8:34 am
Bunch of weeaboos..

Just kidding. Don't eat me. >.>

The wedding pics are cool though.. I especially like how you were carried in a pumkpin.. ride. Razz

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedSep 24, 2012 5:30 pm
Wa, thank you for posting Soalai! Very Happy

Your summer kimono is cute. Which circlet are you wearing?

Also thank you for captioning all of them.

You mention that each cleric buff given meant something different. What were some examples?

I'm not going to miss the next wedding >.<

Val

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedSep 24, 2012 6:02 pm
I used to do weddings on another game for a very long time. It became typical for me, as I went, to give my own blessings to the couple. This was usually in the form of buffs (Blessing and Angelus in that case) that I would give to each of them accompanied by a blessing in words.

For example, the base Eden Eternal outline for me in terms of a serious wedding, without couple personalization is this:

"Hard Truth, I give in prayer that you will always respect each other and offer the truth. Honesty and Respect are two important keys to a successful, loving relationship.
And Grace of Wisdom, I give in prayer that you will be open with each other and grow together in mind and in spirit. Learn, protect, cherish, and love."  

I will only throw in Light Blessing if it's a casual wedding and the couple wants it more playful, as I will playfully refer to 'Luck' in one way or another. ~

Tiny and Kenpa wanted a playful, casual wedding with personalized lines. Their buffs were:

Hard Truth, in hopes that you’ll both respect each other and offer the truth always. In times of hardships and squabbles between who actually got what drop or who did what and where, may you always be honest. Honesty and respect are two important keys to a successful, loving relationship.
Grace of Wisdom, I give in prayer that you will always be open with each other and grow together in mind and in spirit, as well as in level and experience.
And Light Blessing, I give to you for luck --Every couple needs a little luck in some way or another, right? ~  

Every wedding is different, with different couple preferences and styles --whether it be a casual wedding, serious wedding, themed wedding...It's all planned according to tastes to make it more special. <3

I hope that properly answers your question! ^_^

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedSep 24, 2012 7:49 pm
Valkita wrote:
Your summer kimono is cute. Which circlet are you wearing?  

Thank you very much~ and it's not a circlet, it's just the default head gear for a blade dancer. I decided to be a BD to spin around and spread some flower petals around at the wedding Smile

Sw33tS4m4

Rank 0
Sw33tS4m4
PostedSep 25, 2012 9:59 am
Thank You Soalia.. for thos pics.. It was so crowded that I couldnt capture anything.. Ill treasure this!! Tiny Hara Smile

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedSep 25, 2012 11:10 pm
Sw33tS4m4 wrote:
Thank You Soalia.. for thos pics.. It was so crowded that I couldnt capture anything.. Ill treasure this!! Tiny Hara Smile  

You're very welcome! It's an honor to hear from the bride herself. I wish I could have been on the other side to get more shots of the two of you but I'm glad people like what I have. I hope other people who took shots will find their way into this thread!