bysviper

Rank 0
bysviper
PostedSep 23, 2012 4:47 pm

BYSViper LFT

No randoms please.
I've been in hausen and rang for teams such as Doomaa, Stable, Momuntai, Sinister, and so on. I am a main rifle. I can scope, only if i have to. Reply to this if your interested
Advertisement

mintres

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Interested

Hey,

Its Duurrrr.... How old are you Viper? BIMA is currently looking for a rifle. Message me if you are interested. I will give you our teamspeak. We are a very competitive clan, and have a lot of pros.

I have seen you play before, and i think i might be able to give you a 10 day free trial of BIMA. Smile

Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Re: Interested

mintres wrote:
Hey,

Its Duurrrr.... How old are you Viper? BIMA is currently looking for a rifle. Message me if you are interested. I will give you our teamspeak. We are a very competitive clan, and have a lot of pros.

I have seen you play before, and i think i might be able to give you a 10 day free trial of BIMA. Smile  

Which part of
bysviper wrote:
No randoms please.  
havent you understood?

Anyway, vouch for Viper, baws player.

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/

jaketsujioka123

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 2:23 am

Re: Interested

mintres wrote:
Hey,

.......ahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you have got to be joking.

bysviper

Rank 0
bysviper
PostedSep 24, 2012 2:11 pm
Bahahaha.Still looking.

SnowHakumi

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:52 pm
Idk who you are but i just came back

im making a team, so you can tryout if you want to..

im IHINighty, if you remember me from hausen

add me on xfire: glorumz

binaryhero5

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:58 pm
I have never heard of you or the other guy who said he was from Hausen... Then again I remember the original Hausen.

SnowHakumi

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 12:04 am
binaryhero5 wrote:
I have never heard of you or the other guy who said he was from Hausen... Then again I remember the original Hausen.  

thats cus ur a 0 in the competitive scene

sadly son

binaryhero5

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 12:12 am
SnowHakumi wrote:
binaryhero5 wrote:

sadly son  

Don't call me son, kid. You don't know me, so don't say what or who I am in the competitive scene. Sorry, I don't know these new wave of baddy players aka you

SnowHakumi

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 1:22 am
binaryhero5 wrote:
SnowHakumi wrote:
binaryhero5 wrote:

sadly son  

Don't call me son, kid. You don't know me, so don't say what or who I am in the competitive scene. Sorry, I don't know these new wave of baddy players aka you  

Tell me please, who are you then?

You dont even know what the old HauseN is, or what HauseN merged into... Or what the new HauseN is...