FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:48 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
Have i really gotta come back and knock some sense into you blockheads? Razz  

bring it Very Happy

and love to see more AOL reporting for petty crap that aint worth it but they yet to think fury have MORE SS's of them doing it than fury since they campe more than fury but sure keep the petty rubbish up and ull lose more AOL than u will get Fury banned

Advertisement

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:57 pm
Aight, as said before, if you see something that is not right, take a screenshot and report it. Other people cannot report for you.

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:07 pm
_TheLightBearer wrote:
Aight, as said before, if you see something that is not right, take a screenshot and report it. Other people cannot report for you.  

dont give me that sunny i made sure i looked to see where u was when aol was doing the same thing but sure if i get baned for less than what they was doing i never went passed where the guards stand ill be sure to report the 2 that went further on AOL and ill get more SS's off my friends which mean 5+ AOL shud get banned over 1 fury so bring on the petty bs crap

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:32 pm
U took the time to see where I was , but couldnt get a Screenshot?
Just that Im a GS doesn't mean I can see everything that is happening around me, I really do not care if you are light or fury if you are breaking any rules I will SS and report.

Send in the Screenshots, Im sure you know how to send a ticket so Ill save you that.

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:08 pm
Its petty crap like this that makes me want to sell all my gear and quit the game.
Ive seen both sides do it, SO WHAT!, its a friggin game. Ive seen both sides cuss and taunt each other till something happens, then they get reported by the 1 taunting and cussing.

Wish they would make a version of this game for adults only !!! And by that i mean no one under 30.

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:18 pm
4 years to go Q_Q

Thanks for reminding me ><

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:24 pm
_TheLightBearer wrote:
U took the time to see where I was , but couldnt get a Screenshot?
Just that Im a GS doesn't mean I can see everything that is happening around me, I really do not care if you are light or fury if you are breaking any rules I will SS and report.

Send in the Screenshots, Im sure you know how to send a ticket so Ill save you that.  

i know what ur like sunny hence i looked for u 1st then when i tried to get u in the same SS they ressed up but ill be dammed sure ill get KAZ/ POGI/Eddie/ Gladiator/ Sexyassranger banned for going in way further than me i got the ss's now thanks to my friends and more to come so guys watch out if i get banned for stingering in atfer the guard ran out and i black holed not even killed someone but we will see if there is favortism Very Happy

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:30 pm
oh add G-Cube onto that IS12 .... JadedSoul.

so to get 1 fury banned ur going to get 7 AOL banned Very Happy see how petty this crap is?

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:32 pm
oh my bad thats 8 AOL to 1 fury Very Happy