ranger175

Rank 2
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:59 am
Assasin: The name has an obvious source (hint look at the but of one of your fellow (FEMALE) assassins) in "a(insert double s here) as a sin" (Don't look at me their asses are really really high grade).[/quote]

Have to agree with you...........

Advertisement

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:06 am
_TheLightBearer wrote:
Thats so funny lmao >.< You really should write a book !!! <3  

sorry im english and have a good sense of humor but never found any of that funny let alone any sense but must be the dutch humor but of well just wasted 5 mins of my life reading nonsense

SnakeHunter137

Rank 0
SnakeHunter137
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:13 am
FWT.Assassin wrote:
_TheLightBearer wrote:

sorry im english and have a good sense of humor but never found any of that funny let alone any sense but must be the dutch humor but of well just wasted 5 mins of my life reading nonsense  

took you 5 mins to read that Sad

and that people is why leaving school early is bad for you .....

jokes <3

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:14 am
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
_TheLightBearer wrote:

jokes <3  

thought u would have to say something keep trying to kill me 1st Very Happy u fail Razz

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:16 am
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
_TheLightBearer wrote:

jokes <3  

oh and guess u must of left school early and dunno what a figure of speech means Very Happy

MartinBier

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:19 am   Last edited by MartinBier on Dec 07, 2012 7:20 am. Edited 1 time in total
FWT.Assassin wrote:
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
_TheLightBearer wrote:

jokes <3  

oh and guess u must of left school early and dunno what a figure of speech means Very Happy  

So sarcasm?

YAAAAY

if i (or you, or both) were a girl i would so totally hug you now

SnakeHunter137

Rank 0
SnakeHunter137
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:20 am
FWT.Assassin wrote:
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
_TheLightBearer wrote:

jokes <3  

thought u would have to say something keep trying to kill me 1st Very Happy u fail Razz  

\
i have killed you plenty of times, sure i got lucky but it all counts Very Happy

and yush i do attack at the strangest of times but when raid Purple "RG BASE" fastest way is to let you kick my *** there, but im not gonna let you do it without trying Razz

If more ppl stayed n tried pvp mite be a lil better, just my thoughts Smile

ahh and yea i did leave early ><

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:24 am
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
_TheLightBearer wrote:

jokes <3  

\
i have killed you plenty of times, sure i got lucky but it all counts Very Happy

and yush i do attack at the strangest of times but when raid Purple "RG BASE" fastest way is to let you kick my *** there, but im not gonna let you do it without trying Razz

never killed me alone or a 1v1 Very Happy but im always the 1st 1 u attack just makes me laugh Razz

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:28 am
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
_TheLightBearer wrote:

jokes <3  

\

but have to admit u do stay and die alot ill give u that much Very Happy and ur right more ppl should be the same since we all buy good money for good gears to get ranks... deaths dont give u any added bonuses so why do ppl worry about death/ratio's we all play this for ranks and fun more deaths both sides have better ranks in pvp which we all want Smile

SnakeHunter137

Rank 0
SnakeHunter137
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:35 am
FWT.Assassin wrote:
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
SnakeHunter137 wrote:
FWT.Assassin wrote:
_TheLightBearer wrote:

jokes <3  

\

never killed me alone or a 1v1 Very Happy but im always the 1st 1 u attack just makes me laugh Razz  

you were my first pvp kill which i was solo at Very Happy

i remember it well, cos you tele'd back to altar and killed me right back and i joined Raid and said you bullied me Very Happy

Everyone is capable of killing everyone in this game. Just As an Archer I DIE alot faster than you ><

but dying is part of pvp afterall, why ppl feel the need to run across a whole map to avoid 1 death is beyond me, and im usually butting heads with Raid Lead When i fight outside of base while they stay in behind the gaurds n towers.

i've always prefered to try at the very least, sure sometimes it seems im purely feeding but meh, if i call it fun who is anyone else to whinge at me for it right ?